Faren

Karen-Files

AU Where Firkle isn't gay AF

Karen would top. You can fite me, but you can't change my mind.

They were at a party one night, in the woods at someone's parents' cabin. Neither of them were drunk. Firkle went on the back porch for a smoke, and Karen followed. They shared a cigarette, and when there was one puff left, Karen handed it to Firkle. He grabbed her wrist & her waist and kissed her. And that's how they started dating!

Kinda feel like in another AU, Firkle would tower over Karen, but she'd still top.

Firkle doesn't call her poser or conformist.

They watch cartoons together, you can fite me.

Firkle still smokes, but Karen likes the smell on his clothes.

Karen likes to play with Firkle's hair when he cooks.

Firkle cooks. Karen burns down the house.

They tell each other 'I love you' EVERY. OTHER. WORD.

They never actually end up getting married. They will talk about it, but they never properly get married.

They got red string tattoos on their left ring finger. They consider that marriage enough.

They never have kids, but they do adopt some. 5, to be exact.

Firkle? Total housewife. You can @ me.

Karen likes to nibble on Firkle's neck every so often. No one knows why, she just does. It gets to a point where it doesn't turn Firkle on as much because he knows she's just doing it to, well, do it.