Chapter 5 - I Don't Think Anyone's Here

AN: I had maths and I was bored in the computer suit so I decided I'd update my story for all of you lovely readers. There may be some spelling/grammar mistakes but...Enjoy.

Sam's POV

I wasn't quite sure how I felt about Ben knowing mine and Cameron's secret relationship. I felt strong arms wrap around my middle below the sheet that was covering my manhood.

"Morning babe" I spoke quietly not wanting this moment to end, however imperfect it may be .

"Morning sexy" he mumbled, his voice heavy with sleep. His hand,which was originally around my waist, was starting to move lower down. I let out a strangled moan which only encouraged him further. He moved his hand down the last few centemeters and gripped me in his hand.

"Nugghhh" I moaned out not being able to control it. He does such wonderful things to me. Things that make me lose every last ounce of willpower that I had left to deny him. He started slowly pumping me in his hand, teasing me.

"Ugh Cameron" There was no way that I could control the sounds slipping out of my mouth as his hand worked it's wonders and did such wonderful and mysterious things to my body.

"That's it baby, moan my name" He gripped my penis a bit more and started speading up his hand causing me to start moaning nonsence mixed in with his name.

"Babe, we need to...stop before it gets too loud" I was gasping managing to squize out the wrds inbetween my moans and groans.

"If you keep quiet babe, then we wouldn't have to stop" I was about to fall off the cliff of ecstasy when he removed his hand and flippened me over onto my back. I let out a startled gasp and he used that opportunity to shove his tongue down my throat. We engaged in a battle, our tongues fighting eachother for dominance of the kiss. He may top me during sex, but I'm not going to give up this that easily. I stratigically wait until he got a little bit too confident in himself before I shifted my weight and flipped us over so I was now ontop of him.

"Babe, I said we can't" but of course he wasn't letting up.

"It's fine I don't think anyone's here anyw.." he was cut off mid-sentance by the door handle being pushed down. Someone's trying to get in.

AN: So we've had a bit of Sameron now :) So who do you think is going to walk in on them? Comment your thoughts XD

Danny: There's nudity involved. This is getting exciting XD

Me: *eating popcorn out of mysterious bowl which appeared out of no where* Of course it is Danny!!! How can it not get exciting when two guys are naked in bed together?!?!

Ben and Danny: Where the fuck'd you come from?!?!

Me: Oh you know *casually waves hand* Oh look at the time gotta go *runs away with popcorn*