chapter 1

No one's pov.

On a small village in Japan, there was a young boy no more than 5 playing outside in the backyard of his grandparents house.

He was minding his own businesses when suddenly he heard a noise.

"Po...Po...Po"

He was looking to where he heard the noise and saw a tall woman staring at him. This went on for a few seconds until she dissapered behind the garden hedge's.

Scared he ran inside to tell his grandparents about what the young boy saw.

(Y/n) pov.

I ran to my grandparents and saw then at the table drinking tea. I told them what I saw, but they didn't looked concerned, until I told them what the tall woman said.

"Po...Po...Po..."

They froze, grandma dropped her cup as grandpa grabbed both of my shoulders.

Grandpa: how tall was she? What did she do? Did she see you?

I was about to answer until grandma and grandpa went to the other room to talk. I never saw them freak out like this.

Grandpa left the house as I asked grandma what was going on.

Grandma: I'm afraid that hachishakusama gained interest in you. Anyone she sees they will die within the next few days. She said in a shaky voice.

(Y/n): will I die?

Grandma: no, right now grandpa is making arrangements with someone right now.

A few minutes later grandpa came back with a old woman. She said her name was K-sha.

She gave me a small paper charm and told me to hold onto it. She went to my room and the window was covered with newspaper with strange symbols. There were four bowls filled with salt in each corner of the room, and a bento with snacks in it. K-sha then started talking.

K-sha: the sun will be setting soon so listen carefully. You must never open the door for any reason until 7:30 in the morning.

She handed me a bucket.

K-sha: not even to use the bathroom.

I was left in the room alone. I turned on the TV and and watched it for a little bit and soon fell asleep.

(Time skip to 1 in the morning)

I woke up to something tapping the window. Soon I heard knocking at the door and heard my grandpa.

Grandpa(behind the door): are you okay in there? If your scared I can keep you company.

I instinctively ran to the door but I hesitated. I looked around and saw that the bowls of salt have turned black. Scared I opened the door hoping to find grandpa. But that wasn't the case, in the hall was hachishakusama. She was immediately in front of me, I tried to run back into the bedroom but she grabbed me and I instantly fell asleep.