To You From Me

Date: 24th October, a week before Halloween. Tomoe heard her sister, Ako, who is already getting hyped up decorating her room with Halloween related goods she bought recently from a store. She heads for her sister's room and sees Ako having trouble decorating her room with the decorations.

"I wouldn't trouble you for helping right?", asks Tomoe to her sister. Ako nods to her question. She proceeds to help her sister decorate her room.

45 minutes later, Ako's room has finally been decorated. The two sisters then decorated the living room and Tomoe's own bedroom together.

"Phew! Done at last", says Tomoe, as she wipes her sweat.

Ako felt happy because she can depend on her sister. But, all of a sudden. Tomoe came to a halt. She shut up.

"... Ako..."
"Yes? What is it?"

"I want to talk to that friend- that one fellow band member of yours. She's so cool, but I'm really nervous just trying to speak up to her, because she's so serious..."
"Who? Sayo? Yukina?"
"Yukina... She's such a great vocalist. The thing is, I don't have the confidence to talk to her..."
"Oh, her... Yukina really is cool and serious. But if you need someone who can help you, then maybe Lisa-nee can help you? She and Yukina are friends since childhood after all."

"Lisa? That Roselia bassist girl?"
"Yep. Considering Halloween is just around the corner- by that I mean a week from now, it might just be the perfect opportunity for you to talk to her."

"Hm... good point."
"Oh yeah, the 26th is her birthday, but if you're still thinking twice about giving her a present, you can give her the same thing you gave me as a present. But there is a catch."
"A catch? What is it?"

"Don't write your name on that present. I have this bright idea, but it's a secret for now."

«««

25th October. Tomoe knows Yukina's birthday is tomorrow. But she is still nervous about meeting her. She went to the mall to buy a very special present. She bought a silver necklace with a rose accessory, and paid for it. Tomoe told the shopkeeper that this necklace is supposed to be a special present. The shopkeeper then wrapped the box with the necklace in it with a gift wrap.

As said by her sister, Tomoe did not put her name on the gift. As soon as she got home, she brought it to her sister so she could bring it to Yukina when Roselia is practicing. Ako took the package happily.

«««

26th October. Yukina's birthday. Tomoe sees Ako in a casual outfit ready to go to the Circle, where Roselia practices.

"Ako, you did bring the gift right?"

"Yep, I got it."

Before Roselia started their practice in the Circle, Lisa prepared a cake for Yukina. Ako also gave her Tomoe's present, followed by the other Roselia members. After the short celebration, Roselia's practice started at 4 PM sharp.

Time has passed. Roselia's practice has ended, and Tomoe came to pick Ako up. Right at that exact moment, Ako brought Lisa along to go home together.

At 7 PM, Ako mentions the problems Tomoe has been facing and her desire to interact with Yukina without losing any self confidence.

"So, um... Lisa... What am I supposed to do?", asks Tomoe.

"Hmm, well... Yukina LOVES cats. If you wear a kitty costume when Halloween comes, you won't cross her feelings at all. She will love that!", says Lisa.

"Really?"

"Yes. But after you already have that on, don't overreact. Yukina would think you're a weird person. You can say 'nyan' or purr around once in a while... but if you want to talk to her, you have to talk to her normally."