Other friends

(heyyy! It's me Daniela here!!! 2. Things first! 1, I'm not sick anymore, 2, im  when I'm going to be uploading is going to be Saturday and Sundays from now on maybe once in awhile Fridays but mostly Saturday and Sunday's I wanted to tell everyone that because my schedules are pretty crappy so let's get on to the thing!!!!)

🌟✨✨✨🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌✨✨✨🌟

(Y/N) Pov

*After we all finish singing together we had a beautiful view of the whole town of Beach City, but also our home 💖 the salty water of the beautiful blue sky, and the beautiful sound of laughter everywhere from everyone 💗*

*It almost perfect! What can be missing..?*
As I put my hand over my mouth, and trying to think what I was missing.
Steven called my name and I was snapped back into reality.

Then I quickly ran up to them and started walking up to the hill with them.
*It's probably nothing right? Maybe I'm thinking of something else..*
I thought to myself and quickly erase that thought out of my brain.

🌟Time skip a bit🌟

we all finally got to the hill on top of our home, near the lighthouse.
As the rest of the Crystal Gems they start to lay down on the grass on the hill, after they sat down I sat right next to Garnett, me looking up at the beautiful blue sky💗
Steven lay down to pluck off a yellow flower, then put his pinky in his mouth took it out with a lot of his spit on it, then tapped that spit on the flower he just pulled off and then the flower We Grew From his spit. Like it was never plucked off.*did I mention that I was a little gross to see that?*

Then Steven got back up and then he laid down next to Pearl and Amethyst looking up towards the sky with the rest of us, putting the yellow flower on his chest, holding the yellow flower with his hands.

"I want everything to stay exactly like this and never change!"he says happily with his eyes closed."definitely why should it change?"I said with a smile on my face while slowly closing my eyes."agreed!" as Pearl hummed." Here here."amethyst says jokingly well she puts her hands behind her neck.

As I turned to Garnet and say" Hey Garnet! How does the future look like..do we all stay just like this forever?"I excitedly said to her, she smiles and turns to me in I adjust her future glasses vision, then her Smile quickly went into a frown then got up quickly.

"No!"she looked up towards the sky when she yells, I quickly got on my feet, a huge Breeze came our way. Steven and with the others they got quickly up as well and stared up, I also looked up in the sky and saw * A big huge... Injector LIKE!?!*I screamed in my brain when I saw it.

As clouds move away from this big injector filled with this pink stuff in it, it tilted kind of and a big drill came out still attached to the ejector, it was going to hit us.

But then Steven pulled on my hand and got me out, me, Steven and the others ran away from this injector.

"OH MY GOODNESS WHAT IS THIS!?!" I shouted, then on the top of the injector a girl what I could barely make out kind of over to the edge and says. "HEY! ARE YOU STEVEN UNIVERSE!?!" she crazily yelled at him, then Steven puts his hands behind his back, looks down for a second and then looks back up at her" um yes?"he says to her a little bit scared.