Figment

(Von this isn't cannon, yet, so chill)

Kanzaboro ran, hopping around in hopes to avoid the demons long claw like hands, which extended further than they should. He could hear the loud footsteps behind him, the pouring rain hitting him and stinging as he kept running, he had to stay alive. Not for himself, but for Bek. He had to. But he knew this was the last time he'd ever hear the sound of rain again. The demon grabbed onto his tails with a claw, hooking into them and piercing the.. "flesh". He yelped and looked back, taking the halberd out of his black hole like chest and with one swift hit, chopped them all off. It hurt like hell but he wasn't going down without a fight. He scrambled to his feet and began running again, dropping the halberd. He was getting tired.

He'd been running for hours, his legs finally gave out, he landed with a thud and a slide, the ground scrapping his arms and legs. He quickly moved to be on his back, looking around. The demon was right above him already, breathing silently. Puffs of fog snaked out of its mouth like cigarette smoke. He stared into the demons crimson red eyes, and began trying to kick at it, his legs were already weak, and every hit he landed just... didn't happen? He noticed his legs were covered in a black and red goo, he couldn't move them anymore. He looked back up at the demon who had a satisfied look, it's vile mouth twisted to a sadistic grin. One of its clawed hands grabbed onto the top of Kanzaboro's head and began squeezing, its grip tightening ever few seconds. His head hurt like hell, he could feel his skull cracking under the pressure. Then he felt something hit his stomach, he flied back towards a tree, the sides of his head where the claws were have been scraped badly. He hit the tree and coughed, feeling something wet rise from his throat as the crimson flew out his mouth. The demons claw extended towards him quickly and...

He didn't feel anything.

Nothing.

Except for sadness.

He didn't say goodbye.

His whole body collapsed to be on the ground, then dissolving like black sand and laying on top of a large piece of flint. The demon came closer and sniffed it, the flint was unappealing. It turned its head and huffed, as if being called by something.

Kanzaboro woke up, he sighed as he pushed through the sea grass, which was colored a pleasant green. It floated like it was underwater. He made his way through to a clearing, sitting in between four rocks which whistled a melodic tune. He picked up a piece of wood that was in the middle and began carving it into a shape to pass time.

(Don't @ me Von)