Fever Dream

Ramsey looked around, he didn't know how he got where he was, he had no memory of going there... the moonlight beamed through the tree leafs and he began to walk, being cautious with every step. And then he heard it behind him..

"Ramsey?" It was Apollo's voice, he turned to look at him "Apollo? Why are you here?" Ramsey tilted his head, glaring. "I could ask the same thing.. I do not remember walking here.." Apollo had a nervous smile, Ramsey noted his English was.. better. A little off. He turned back around and began walking again, Apollo quickly caught up and walked next to him. "I wonder what-.." Ramsey was cut off by Apollo's warm hug from behind, he felt safer for sure, but he wasn't just about to let this happen. He squirmed out of Apollo's grip and turned around to face him "what was that??" He snapped, glaring. Apollo just smiled "nothing, Liebe. I wanted to make sure you weren't cold, you're shivering." Apollo held up his hands slightly, Ramsey's glare just got worse. How was he talking so well? Ramsey didn't even notice his shivering, he was too caught up on Apollo's new ability to suddenly speak normally. He zoned out and snapped back to reality as soon as Apollo wrapped his arms around him. Ramsey immediately felt the butterflies well up in his stomach, he ignored it as well as the warm tingly feeling inside. "Let go." He growled and Apollo just chuckled before slowly pulling him to sit down on the ground. Ramsey's face got hot as soon as Apollo begin getting closer, leaning forward, and just when he gave in and was about to let it happen...

He woke up.

"DAMNIT!!" He threw his pillow straight at the wall.