Part IV

Keys

(Y/n)= your name
(L/n)= last name
(l/h)= length hair

<Part IV>
Yours | Midnight

-Previous review...

"What is wrong? Am l not too handle for you?"

-End of review...

All males except Burr looked shocks at Alexander's statement. Also, I am so surprised at him. Isn't he just so drunk...

'Wow, Alexander...' I thought, he ordered another beer from a...waitress.

'How much does Alexander drank?!' I thought, I wide my naturalized eyes at him as he devours a large gulp of his beer.

"L-let's stop drinking beers for a day!" I exclaimed in worries. Burr smiling for no reasons.

'Why am I worrying about them when I already met them...' I thought, I looked at Aaron for a while.

'Wait...isn't Aaron drunk?' I thought, the waitress came over to Aaron and ask him something.

"Do you want fifth?" She asked, Aaron shakes his head and reply to her.

"No, thank you."

'What?! His fifth...' I thought, I feel urge to faint right here. Although I hold it against me and tried to focus on a strategy. The plan is make them stop drinking beers since Aaron cannot do anything about it.
Oh, no...I have to do it...
'Do I...?' I thought, I turned to meet Alexander and aimlessly push out my bosoms in a naughty way.
'Here goes nothing...' I thought, I faked smile and speak to him with a luring voice.

"Alexander..."

"Yes...?" Alexander murmured, he had his beer cup near his lip, but set it down on the table during moving his sight. His optics landed on my bosoms and held it for a second before staring into my orbs.

Past minutes ago

"Alexander?" Burr inquired my name, he seriously look at me and say something making my cheeks easily blushing, but try my best to not flushing in front of him. Burr analyzed my noticeable features and make a effortl-essly conclusion in his mind.

"Do you like the woman who you sat beside?"

"No..." I lied, Burr pause for a moment then numerous stirred of feelings emerge inside me when a whole sentence came out of his mouth.

"She's very beautiful and I will encourage her in loving me..."
"No, Burr. You cannot take her away from me." I spoke in an darken tone, Burr ignore it and give a defeat answer.
"...it is a no?" Burr inquired, I walk away before he whisper a single sentence to himself and follow behind me.

"He do love her."

Present

'Ahhaa...' I thought, invisible sweats trails down the side of my forehead.

"I was wondered..." I spoke, I got sidetracked from my sentence and trouble with thinking something up in my head.

...
..
.

"Are you single?" I asked, I let out a nervous noise and hope he never awareness it. I forgotten to use old version of English.

"I meant! Are you not interested in someone?" I inquired, I stopped pushing out my breast. I innocently stare into his orbs as the others continue their conversation while Aaron secretly hark to ours.

"Yes...I am." He replied, he bring his cup in mid-air only I knock it out of his hand and the liquid landed on his pant. I forced myself to blush in front of him. They halt their conversation and look at us except Aaron whom pretend to look everywhere. I immediately take away my false blush technique.