Chapter 1

I don't know how to feel, it's been 2 months since we broke up and nothing in my head has changed. My name is Daniel and I'm from Colombia, anything special about me?, nothing really. I was in a relationship until 2 months ago, but why don't we just go back to see how everything started?

12/06/2015

I met her beforehand, we used to live in the same neighborhood, we were the rich guys, or at least, that's how our friends would call us. At that time, we didn't have any romantic connection, we were that sort of friends that hang out when they want and would support each other when any difficulty is present. However, it was that day that my feelings towards her took a different path, something triggered that instinctive reaction known as love, and I think it was the fact that I started to notice that she was feeling the same as me. It was from that moment that everything changed, she knew that I was in love with her, and I knew that she was too, but we didn't dare say anything to the other since we weren't sure of what the reaction of the other was gonna be. That day we were hanging out in one of the parks near our neighborhood, it was getting dark already, we were alone, therefore, the situation was turning a little bit awkward, not only for me, but also for her. I made the decision of bringing up the topic, I wanted to talk about that, but my voice didn't come out, so I just opted for the easiest solution, I hugged her as tight as I felt it was appropriate, so did she. I didn't know how to describe that feeling, it was like we were conveying that message; I'm in love with you, without saying any single word, that day I had one of the most memorably beautiful experiences I've ever had with her in my life, it was the first approach, and the most important.