Author's Note

JUST TO BE CLEAR THIS WILL BE A Fanfic of me and Chris Martin of Coldplay.

Kelsey is a normal ordinary girl, not to mention that she's nineteen years old and always dreamed of becoming an actress. Yet she really strives for being a singer-songwriter, and you know how hard that is when you live in a small town in Wisconsin. Till one day she bumps into Chris Martin, the lead pianist and vocalist of the band Coldplay unfortunately visits the State of Wisconsin. Willing to help persue Kelsey's dream. I hope all of you would enjoy this fanfic, and do know that'll I'll use a fake last name to protect my identity,  Yet some know it because some people I knew from school or in RL know me or I just trust people and I've told them. Anyway I all hope you guys will enjoy this as i will. P.s. I am a MAJOR fan of coldplay since I was 5 so around 2004, I may not knew the band name until I was 9 but I did know it was their music. I also have crush on Chris even though he could be my father since he's gonna be like.. what.. 43 next year and I be 20 this year in October 25th. Anyway also I do hope to be meet Chris one day, I heard so much postivity and how kind hearted he is. And also i do hope to be actress and or singer song writter one day and that's how i got idea for my fanfic, but as if Chris helped me do it, and yes further on there'll just might be romance. Anyway love u all and hope u enjoy this fanfic. And YES I did make my own book cover and I'm quite skilled at it so if u want me to make one for u just msg me with link of ur email and I'll make it and send it to u. Now to the fanfic, let's get this going! Much love, @kelsey_sch ♡♡ and comments much appreciated!!