Chapter 1

Starfire_Douglas: Its the last year I get to scare My Chemical Romance

Starfire_Douglas: Its the last year I get to scare My Chemical Romance. Nasty 19 baby. 🖤☠️

Comments
Erin_dat girl: yasss bitch can't wait to see you.❤️❤️❤️
|Starfire_Douglas: Can't wait to see you ether Bestie. ❤️😘

User 1: OMG I WHIS I HAD A FRIENDSHIP LIKE YOU GUYS. Happy birthday star. ⭐️

User 2: Happy b-day. 🥳🥳🥳

I get woken up by my best friend calling me

(Erin-bold)

Hey girl happy birthday

Hey and thx I'm just so ready to get out of this hell hole called my parents house and on to la.

I know you have been craving to leave but I have a surprise for you and I know you're going to love it. Also I'm coming over around 2pm so get up and now and get ready ok. BYE!!!

(Call ended)

With her telling me that I got up and got my lazy ass dressed and ready. First thing I did was shower.

Hey google play Billie Eilish and there played my boy. I got out the shower which felt like forever and then did natural makeup look and it's a little more over natural but oh well.

As soon as I was going to pick my outfit I heard someone running up the stairs as fast as they can and then my door got busted open by my long friend Erin with the biggest smile on her face.

(This is Erin btw)

Ok good you didn't choose an outfit yet

Ok good you didn't choose an outfit yet. Erin said out of breath from running up the stairs so fast.

It's not even 2 yet what are you doing it's 1:13 I said with a confused look on my face.

I know but I thought about it and couldn't wait to get you dressed in something cool.

Ok let's put that to the side now tell me what's my gift please. I beg with puppy eyes.

OK OK since you asked so nicely your gift is....

(A.N) this story is going bad already but I'm going to do it because I have a little inspiration rn so yeah

Also no hate because it's my first time doing something like this and if there is hate it will be deleted.

Also don't forget to vote.
Ok bye