Chapter one: The drive

Danielle gazed out of the backseat window of her uncle Beaus car. her aunt Patricia sat next to him in the passenger seat. They were headed to see his long time friend from the military.
Ramsey drisco, his wife Darcy and their two sons Cal and Jason. She remembered visiting them in the summer before she turned twelve. She was the only little girl there with no one to keep her company, she hated it there where the rooms were too quiet and the hallways too long. It was easy to get lost in that house. Danielle wasn't  Enthused to say the least to see them again. " cal and Jason will be home for the holidays, Danielle." Her aunt said. She was fond of shoving her off on one of the drisco boys and high tailing it to New Mexico. 
It wasn't that her aunt hated her she just never wanted children, so when she married danielle's uncle
She got quiet a surprise to see he already had a young women in his life. His niece.
He loved Daniel. She'd been with him since her mother ran off with a bank teller from New York. No one knew who Danielle's father was. All they knew about him was that he used to work for some relastate agency out in Nevada. "Ill make sure they're on their best behavior, I don't want them getting to carried away." Said her uncle in response to her aunt. Her uncle had been roped into the conversation of possibly having Danielle court  one of his old friends sons . Danielles  uncle wasnt particular fond of the drisco boys but didn't mind if Danielle married one. She was well taken care of now with a full scholarship by her  own Merits she was bright she was kind and if she did marry Jason she would be able to keep living the secure life she'd always be acustomed to. "Okay." Was all Danielle had to say.
She want interested in cal he was 9 years her senior she had only just turned 18
And graduated high school a year ago. Cal was always mean to Danielle and ignoring her on a good day. Jason was a year younger than she. He had yet to graduate high school he was into baseball her least favorite sport. Danielle wasn't thinking much about marriage she figured she'd have plenty of time for that later. Her aunt continued to blather in about how wonderful the drisco home was going to be all lit up in festive holiday decor . Her uncle nodded and responded ever so often. Danielle sat there in the back seat watching the sky turn from blue to yellow then red to pink and soon it turned black all together. There were no stars just street side lamps. " almost there." Her uncle said smiling at her in the rear view mirror. Danielle wanted to smile back but she couldn't bring herself to do it.

————————————————————-unedited sorry guys