2

Mean time
"I have a job you to do" a man said with his cigarette moving to his lips.  " who I need to kill this time , hurry up and tell me so I can finish the my job quickly." Said the man who is wearing a black hoodie and a black jeans with a black mask on his face. " who said to kill everyone " the man with a cigarette said while letting the smoke come out from his lips. And his lips turned into a small smile watching the black hoodie man face got confused as hell. All his 25 life has been killing people for his master asked for but this time his master giving him a mission but not to kill everyone. " beside killing what I have done to you, what is your mission now " asked black hoodie man glaring at him.

"Well this time plans going to be change, you are going to kidnapped someone"  master said while putting his cigarette down from his hand. "Okay let's get to the point. There is going to be a party at the cruise the day after tomorrow. So yes your going to kidnapped this person at the party." Master said towing a file towards the black hoodie man.  " How much will you pay for this " asked the black hoodie man.  " I will pay as much as you want , ohhh jungkook wait are you not going to see who are you going to kidnapped, you know she's beautiful " master said as he saw the black hoodie man going away but after he said she's beautiful he stopped walking and tuned around to his master and said " seriously know I have to kidnapped a girl for you, how many days I have to keep her with me"  "I will tell you about that but as alone as I asked you to keep her , keep her live I want her don't kill her if you get annoying  she has a endless price given by a father "

"Endless price is she made of diamonds"  "jungkook you don't need to know about that just done the job perfectly "  " yes Mr Leon I will do my best " jungkook went out of Mr Leon's office with the file that has his target.
He want to his room and sit on his bed and open the file to see who was the is girl was.

Jungkook's POV
" y/n Tomas , American, 23 year old. Both of the parents are Americans."  Americans? What are they doing in Korea if they are Americans  , ahhh whatever!! I don't care. Ohh her father is the famous businessman and the billionaire we have in Korea.
Why mr Leon wants a billionaire s daughter? 

"She is beautiful" he said looking at your picture. " how can you smile like that do you know what will happen to you in 2 days, your life is going to be a dark, your going be kidnapped now , your little rich life is going to be over in 2 days, so be fully prepared and enjoy your self now , huh" 

Jungkook puts the picture on the night stand and went to sleep.