Sam and Ann

It was a very cold, brisk winter day in the Skolt household. Nobody moved, not even the slightest, in order to keep warm. Only two people were there. The mother was not home, she was out taking two of the children to their soccer game, and the father had left with them. This left Sam and Ann in the house alone. These two cuddled, but they were still cold. They had no idea how they were going to keep warm. But as for what happens next...

"Sam, my fingers are going numb! I don't know what else I can do to keep warm. Any suggestions?" I asked, hopeful my older sister would have any ideas.

"Ann, I only have one thing in mind, and I need you to tell me if you're okay with that." Sam leaned in and whispered 4 words.

I was surprised but I said yes. I would do anything to keep warm.

"Then let's get started." She whispered in a low, condescending voice.

She threw off the covers, making me shiver, and gently put me on the ground. I was surprised but still too cold to move. She got up and turned off the lights. Now it was pitch black. All I heard was her closing the door and grabbing what sounded like a bottle.

Shit. I was a virgin--what was this going to be like?

Sam got on top of me, her hair pulled into a bun. She started kissing my neck and unbuttoning her shirt. "Is your neck still cold?"

I could only moan a bit and shake my head as she caressed my shirt. I put my hands up to feel around. I was met by her tits. I loved those. They were so big. I squeezed them and felt them all over. 

Sam began licking my neck and then my lips and back to my neck again in a pattern until I pushed her head into my lips and kissed her for a minute. I continued until she pulled off me and took off my shirt.

"You wont be cold for long." Sam whispered in my ear.

She dragged her naked ass across my stomach, then leaned down and sucked my tits. She swirled them in her mouth using her tongue and eventually bit my nipple. The pleasure was so good all I could do was moan. Moan for a while when she kissed my neck again. Moan longer when she bit my ass. Moan for an eternity when she licked my clit.

She brought her tongue in an infinity shape around and around and kissed me. Flicked her tongue fast and faster across me. Eventually she stuck her tongue inside me. Caressing my walls and licking up my cum when we were done. 

We were very lucky. As soon as we got dressed and cuddled again my mom returned. A close call. This was something I was sure would happen again.