Chapter 33

Jungkook's POV

I wore my mask and rushed to the hospital. Yea I did a huge mistake and was nervous as hell. How am I gonna face him now? Like how? I reached the hospital and parked my car. I rushed to the reception "Where is room 407?" "4th floor sir" The receptionist said. I thanked her and rushed to the lift. When I stepped out of the I saw Taehyung and Jackson drinking Coffee. "Hyung" I said "Jungkook woooo now you are back?" Jackson asked me raising an eyebrow. Taehyung was just giving me a look. "Hyung I'll explain you later.... Talk to Hoseok hyung but where's Minie?" I asked him panting. "There" Taehyung pointed to a door. "Thanks" I said and left them. I took and deep breath and sighed. I opened the door and saw an angel sleeping. Yes his Jimin whom he hurt like hell. He was sleeping.... Um no just resting. He was not sleeping.... I know that. It's obvious. I know my Minnie better than anyone. I walked towards him and sat on a chair beside Jimin's bed. I pulled the chair closer to the bed. "Jimin" I said. No answer "Baby... Hey" I whispered sweetly. No. He is pissed off. "Hey baby.... I am so so sooo sorry. Please forgive me... Jiminie... I am sorry.... I am sorry for what I did to you... Baby please talk to me... Please just talk to me.... Please baby..... I love you so so much...." I said and hold Jimin's left plam in between mine. I rested my forehead on our hands and cried scilently. After a few seconds "Then why did you leave?" Jimin said. I looked up. His eyes were red. "B-baby I-I didn't... I-I am sorry Jimin. I was really mad at myself. I couldn't control my anger and Jealousness.... I was just too frustrated about everything..... No not about us but other this..... I am just such an idiot, that I took out my frustration on y-you...and Jimin I went to Busan to take a break " A stream of fear again started falling from my eyes. No answer "I know Jimin that you h-hate me now... I am just a monster.... I made you suffer so much... B-but b...baby I really love you a lot.... Really a lot....." I said. "Jungkook.... No you are not a monster......It's ok....I forgive you...." Jimin said with a smile. "W-what really?" He really forgive me? Really? "Jimin..... YESSSS....... I LOVE YOU SO SOOO MUCH... YOU ARE REALLY AN ANGEL.... MY JIMIN... I GOT MY JIMIN BACKKKKK" I got up and started jumping around. Yes I am damn happy. "But Jungkook But if you ever leave me again I'll not spare you and always talk to me when you are confused and frustrated.... You know I'll always help you... Right?" Jimin said and giggled.... God I missed him so fucking much. "Aye Aye sir. I promise. I won't do it again" I said and I walk towards him. I sat on his bed. He just giggled "and Kookie-ah.... Taemin has a boyfriend. You never let me finish anything and always assume things." He said and sighed "I am sorrryyyyyyyyy..... I won't do it again..... Really!" I whined. "Ok baby.... I believe you." he called me baby...."Jimin I got you something" I winked at Jimin."Really what?"

"This" I took the necklace out and put it on Jimin neck

"This" I took the necklace out and put it on Jimin neck. It's looking beautiful on him. "Omg Kookie this is so beautiful.... OH GOD" He said with a hand on his mouth. "Do you like it?" I asked him. "Like it? Kookie I love it..... I love you so muchhh.. Soo sooooo much"  He hugged me tightly..... "When did you even get it?" He asked me. I laughed "Oh when I went to Busan. When I was a kid my grandmother gave it to me and said 'give this to the one who will conquer your heart and change you forever. The one who will love you more than anything. This pendant is for the one whom you will love more than you life' .......so I went to my old house to get it" I explained him. "Oh god Kookie.... I love you so much.... You are my world." He said and pulled me into a kiss. After the kiss, "Kookie I am sleepy. Sleep with me. Please" I showed me puppy eyes. "Aygooooo..... No need to say please..... Just command me sir" I said slipped under his covers. He just giggled. I spooned him. "I love you Kookie" He said and pecked my lips. Ahhhh those heavenly lips..... "I love you too.... So muchhh...." I turned him around and kissed him passionately. But no tongues. It was just a sweet kiss.
After our kissed we hugged each other and drifted to sleep.

"Wake up... Both of you... WAKE YOU" huh? I opened my eyes to see Hoseok talking pictures and giggling. "WAKE UP!" I jostled up as I heard Taehyung scream. Jimin woke up too. "Why are you guys screaming?" Jimin said with an annoyed look and hugged me as he put his head on my shoulders. "how do you guys even make up so fast?" Jackson asked. "Oh we have our own technique" I said and laughed, Jimin laughed too on my neck. "Guys up fast. Jimin, we'll be going home." Hoseok said and the trio sat on the couch. "Hey beautiful... Morning" I said looking into Jimin's eyes and kissed him. He smiled in the kiss. "Morning..... Ummm.... I missed you..." He said. " I missed you too... Now get up fast... We need to go home..." "yeah I am already awake" He said and yawned "Oh Jimin" "Huh?" "I am really sorry again... I really would do anything for you to make you" I whispered. "No Kookie-ah.... You don't have to do anything.... Just don't leave me again ok?" Jimin smiled.... "Of course I won't leave you again and No Jimin anything.... Just say...." I begged him again...He then gestured me down and he leaned towards my ears to whisper something. "Well Kookie if you insist so much then make me scream your name and let everyone know that who I belong to....ok daddy? " He whispered sexy. I smirked and learned towards his ears "you won't be able to walk for a week baby..." I whispered which made him red. "I am looking forward to it" He said and giggled....

Really.... He is weird. He asks me to fuck him and again the same moment he gets shy. He is really one of a kind....