Then There Were 3

The morning sun shines through the window of Enzo's new home. Opening his eyes Enzo looks around his new surrounding. Enzo tries to get up but a weight on both his arms keeps him grounded. Looking to both his sides Enzo sees Tsukiumi and Akitsu gripping his arms between their breasts.

Luckly Enzo has a lot of experience slipping out of tight places. Enzo then Houdinis his way out of the two alien's death grip. Jumping to his feet Enzo cracks his back before looking over at the cloth he set out the night before. Putting them on Enzo burst from his room.

"Watch out world Enzo's comming at ya!" Enzo says in a slightly loud tone than normal.

As Enzo walks down the hallway he sees Miya swiping the main room. "Morning Miya." Enzo says with a wave. The land lady looks up and smiles.

"Morning Enzo, what has you up so early?" Miya asks with a smile.

"I got a call asking me to find a missing dog. I wanna get out early to maybe find the little guy while he's sleeping." Enzo chuckles.

"Ok then, good luck." Miya happily says

"Thankf and could you please tell Tsukiumi and Akitsu I'll be back by six. Seeya on the flip side Miya." Enzo says while leaveing to enter the city on his mission to find the dog.

[Mission Objective: Find the Lost Dog]

(Two hours later)

Enzo runs down the alleyway quickly turning the corning while hearing trash can crash toward the ground.

"NOT A LITTLE GUY! NOT A LITTLE GUY!" Enzo screams as he jumps over a fallen trashcan. Enzo then turns his head to look at the beast chasing him.

 Enzo then turns his head to look at the beast chasing him

[New Mission Objective. F#cking Run]

"That kid said his rottweiler was a puppy, not a monster!" Enzo shouts as he turns another corner only to run into a deadend. "Well I'm about necome this dog's new chew toy." Enzo says while leaning against the wall. "If there was ever a time for a radioactive spider to bite me and give me spider powers it would be now...... OH COME ON!" Enzo shouts as the dog jumps at him

"AAAAAAHHHHH!" Enzo screams in terror as the dog bears its teeth and charges at him.

"Look out!" Shout a voice as something crashes into the ground, scaring off the hell hound.

"Yeah, you better run away, but please don't come back." Enzo says with a mix of courage and tidiness

"Ow that hurt." Says a female voice from within the cloud of dust. Enzo looks over as the dust clears and sees a pretty woman on the ground.

 Enzo looks over as the dust clears and sees a pretty woman on the ground