Part 1

The day after Deathblade was murdured, Fred was working on my head. He successfully extracted a bug which was planted in my head and killed it. It was this same bug that someone had planted in me which brought about the impending destruction of San Francisco. Eve came back with a tray housing three cups of Indian tea. Everyone drank their tea and were lost in thoughts. While Fred and Eve were thinking about Kevin's death, I was thinking about Richard, who might be wondering where I was or was dead or has long forgotten about me and hooked up with another girl. All of them frightened me, making me wonder what has gone wrong in my life. My parents murdered, my lover gone, my life twisted upside down. If there was anyone who should be very bitter among us, it would be me, a simple farmsgirl who becomes an elite sniper in the 31st century.
     Eve came out of her thoughts and looked at Fred," What now?", she asked," How are we going to escape extinction?".
     " I don't know Eve. I just don't know", replied Fred.
     " Well we gotta think of something, cause if we don't all of us are gonna die".
     " Let me be woman. We're already doomed".
     " Like seriously? You give up?".
     " Yes I give up! So? What are we going to do huh? We don't know where the blutonium is and Deathblade's dead! What do you want me to do!", shouted Fred who looked rightfully pissed off and angry.
     Eve said nothing. She picked up her coat and made for the door.
     I spoke up immediately," There's something we can do".
     Both of them looked at me and asked," Which is?".
     " There's a section of this wall that is weak, yet strong. We'll let Heaven destroy it so that we can escape before the END comes".
     " The END?", asked Eve.
     " Yes, the END".
     " And what is the END?", asked Fred.
     " The END stands for...", I kept mute.
     " Stands for what?", asked Fred again.
     " Extinctive Nuclear Destoryer".
     " And what does it do?".
     " It comes only once, shoots only once and then leaves".
     " And what happens when it has fired", asked Eve.
     " The area becomes an uninhabitable wasteland".
     " Wait, so you mean when it comes...", said Fred.
     I completed his sentence," San Francisco will be blown straight to hell".
     " Oh my God", said Eve," What will we do Fred?".
     " You heard what Navada said. We fight for our lives", replied Fred.
     " Don't call me Navada again. My name is Sarah", I replied sharply.
     He looked at me and said," Sorry Navada. I mean Sarah. Please, isn't there a way we can destroy it?".
     " Only Heaven's own weapons would take it down. Ours would be useless".
     " Wait. I have a blue laucher back in our lair. If I can get it, I could use it to stop the attack".
     " Our lair? Have you quickly forgotten that it's no longer safe for us?", asked Eve.
     " We have no other options. I'll be back in twenty minutes".
     He grabbed his hood and gun and rushed towards the door. He was about to open it when Eve said to him," Fred?".
     He looked back at Eve.
     " Don't die".
     He smiled and closed the door behind him.
     You got guns?", I Asked Eve.
     " Not much", was her reply.
     " Then lets get more".
     " Sounds like a good idea".
     " You know where to get 'em".
     " Yeah. We have a friend".
     " Then lets see your friend shall we?".
     We wore our hoods, took our guns and hit the silent streets.