Sabotage

"Devon that shit hurts!" Kenya yelled, as she snatched her wrists away from her boyfriend. He pulled her back towards him and put his arms around her waist, grabbed her chin and looked her in the face. "Baby I meant for that shit to hurt. Don't be over here throwing ass like it's not taken and don't call me by my government out here what's your problem?" He said in her ear. She smiled "Yes, it is taken, by the person holding the weight of it Devon. " Kenya laughed and walked away. Chief rubbed his chin and grinned. She knew better than to embarrass him in public, she had to let him see how it felt to be embarrassed for once. The news of his side chicks pregnancy came out like a ton of bricks to the face, and like always it never failed to hit her in the face.

This isn't his first time stepping out but to produce another life in the process cut her deep. He wouldn't allow her to have a baby. Three miscarriages and an abortion all for the sake of him and the business, then he gets another woman pregnant. Kenya walked out of The Spot with her bestfriend Rah and little sister Isis. It wasn't long before Devon was calling her phone back to back. "Sis, just answer the phone, let me cuss him out." Isis said nonchalantly. "I mean we could at least go get something to eat since he already tripping. Key blowing me up too and he not about to blow my high tonight." Rah chimed in. "Well it's settled then, we are staying out, I'm booking a room." Isis pulled out her phone to book the room but her phone started ringing. 'Big Bruh Chief' popped up. "Girl, Chief calling my phone, what you want to do sis?" She asked. "Answer it Ice." Kenya replied. Deep down she was hoping he had already left and gone home. Isis answered her phone with an attitude, "Yeah what's up Chief?" He laughed at how she answered the phone. "Damn, not you too sis, I thought we was better than that, I don't get no hey big bro how you doing or nothing now huh? That's cool I understand, put my wife on the phone." She could hear the aggravation in his voice, so she gave her sister the phone. Kenya looked at the phone before she took it from her. "What's up?" She asked, receiving the call. "What's up? Kenya stop playing with me and come home." She rolled her eyes. "I'm staying at Ice house tonight, don't wait up." She hung the phone up in his face and gave it back to her sister. "We gone get a room when we get to the hotel." She said matter of factly. Isis had never seen her sister be this hard on Devon before. "Are you alright sis?" She asked. Kenya nodded her head then turned away to look out of the car window. They made it to the Marriot within thirty five minutes.

Kenya had on a scarf with shades on. She knows how Devon gets down when he feels he has no control. They booked the room in Rah's name since they figured he didn't know her government. "You're booked for the penthouse this weekend, ladies enjoy." The clerk said. They took thier room keys and walked to the elevator. "So where we going? I want some wings and some drinks." Isis said. Kenya was looking around the lobby as they waited for the elevator. She heard her sister question but someone walked in and caught her attention. He stood about 6'2, mocha brown skin, hazel eyes and muscular build. He looked her way but she hurried and turned her head. She was upset with Devon but her loyalty is still with him. The elevator opened just in time. Rah and Isis got on first then Kenya followed suit. " He was fine." Rah said as she fixed her hair in the elevator. Isis and Kenya laughed at their friend. They stepped off the elevator to the penthouse they each went to look for thier rooms. As they were in the rooms Kenya wanted to talk to Devon, so she called his phone only for it to go to Voicemail. The worst played in her mind. Like he was with his other girl, or he's locked up. Being with him has stressed her out so much but she can't help who she loved. "Sis let's go!" Isis called out. Kenya looked at her room and then walked out of it. They got in an uber and headed to a nightbclub. It was a lot of people their dancing and drinking. "Rah, yall look they got wings, let's go to the bar." Isis said excitedly. She must've got high because she didn't normally eat club food. Kenya thought to herself. Kenya and Rah ordered a couple of mixed drinks. The song Money by Cardi B came on and the club was going crazy. The girls started dancing and once Kenya started feeling the music they knew it was over with. She started moving her body like a belly dancer, shaking her ass and putting her hands up. Rah and Isis were right beside her turning up. Just then she felt hands on her waist. So she turned around to see who it was and it was the guy from the hotel. His eyes were piercing her soul. She kept dancing and she was amazed by the way he could keep up. She dropped low and didn't miss a beat behind her. When the song was over they rocked to the sound of the next song. He bent down to whisper in her ear. "You are so beautiful may I have you, for myself?" His fresh breath and cologne was putting icing on the cake for her. " That sounds good, but I'm taken." She responded. He loosened his grip on her waist and spoke again. "Loyalty looks good on you ma, tell him to quit fucking up before someone takes you off his hands." He kissed her cheek and walked away. Rah and Isis were sitting and smiling as she walked towards them, but the smile on Rah's face dissapeared when she saw Devon Key, and Lonzo walking towards them. Isis turned her chair around to face the bar, as Kenya sat down in between them both of their facial expression said it all.