• 3 •

Ok now its getting intresting to read!!!
not to been true that :/

Ok i've even no idea where to start lmao.
Ok in 9th grade just the start was just like last year sitting next to him and talk often.
But somewhere in 9th grade somewhere at the end of 9th grade I can't stop thinking about ....

On a Friday he and I and all of the other kids in our class were on our ipad
Then suddenly he send me a pic of a car I refused it then he send it again and I refused it again then this did goes on and on then...
We made eye contact OMFG AAHHH 🥺😍😍🥰🥰

Then after the weekend so on Monday I had with him and some others ofc cooking for other students so me and my fake friend were standing front of our cooking teacher idk for what exactly but that doesn't matter but he had to go by so
H said "toot toot" like what a car says so me and my fake friend did move a bit so he could get by and then...
he and I made eye contact again AAAAHHHH IMMA DIE 🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😭😭😱😱😱

Then that Tuesday was the worst thing I've heard what made my life soooo much worseeee
"Thomas goes to another class next year"
It's little sad that I don't see him every day anymore but at least he's still at my school but it made my life sooooo more worseeeee bc......

My fake friends they told what are u gonna do? Tell him? I was thinking should I do?
If I don't and we wouldn't talk as much what we did then and I was still scared asf to do that then we'll end up like in movies...
We see in the future
(definitely not but just if what!! Imagines is this)
We will see each other at one day and then it's too late he has a wife and children and maybe meetoo idk but ya then it's tooooo lateeee.
I rly didn't want to happenend that I was and still am afraid of that so ya that moment I made the baddest choice I ever made I told kinda him I liked him (still do ...)
Well they thought I should do it with a letter (but I was afraid to do that like that he go share it with the class idk)

So then we (me and my fake friends they helped me with this that like the worst choice ever!!)
Snapped him and told him he said............
"No I have already"
I couldn't breathe and I was feelings I would faint when I was whole back again i was Thinking uhhhh ok but what this monday and last Friday that
FKING EYE CONTACT !!!
What the hell was that since then I didn't stop thinking about it ughhhh.

WHAT CAN AND SHOULD I DO??!!

I'm this asking this to myself and my mom (rly bad idea aaahhh) therapist (not rly like clearly but I did told them this.)

non of them a clear answer what I should do :/

(Swipe up for more)