Time To Say Goodbye

I know this story is supposed to be over, but I decided to add in one more chapter. I got this idea from Riverdale. So if you watch Riverdale you'll know what I'm talking about. I was really debating whether or not to publish this. I'm sorry don't hate me. Might delete it if it's too much for people. 

(One week later)

Mal and Ben were saying their goodbyes before they left for their honeymoon. 

"You have everything M?" Evie asked as Mal was handing the driver her bags.

"I do E. Don't worry." Mal assured her.

"I'm just making sure." Evie replied. "I'm really gonna miss you, but I know you're gonna have a great time." 

"I'm gonna miss you too. I'm gonna miss all of you, but we'll see you guys in a week." Mal told them all.

"Bye Mal. Have fun." Jay said hugging her.

"Thanks Jay." Mal responded while hugging him back.

"Take good care of my sister." Harvey told Ben. "And if I find out you hurt in anyway. I will hurt you." Harvey was threatening Ben.

"Alright Harvey chill out." Mal got in between them.

"I'm just joking with him." Harvey said and hugged Mal, then gave Ben a death stare. 

Ben walked away to say bye to Carlos, Evie, and Jay. "Bye guys." 

"Have fun Ben." Carlos stated as the four hugged. 

"Hey M, Harvey get over here!" Evie called to them. 

They came walking over and joined in on their group hug. They all pulled away and Ben and Mal said goodbye to the others and Ben's parents. Then Hades came running up.

"Wait don't leave yet!" He was calling while running.

"Dad?" Mal questioned as he caught up to her.

"I wanted to say bye before you guys leave." Hades said catching his breath. 

"Well bye Dad." Mal replied and hugged him. 

"Bye sweetie have fun." Hades hugged her back. "You too King Ben." Hades smiled at him.

"Please call me, Ben." Ben told him and shook Hades' hand. 

After they said all their goodbyes the driver opened the door and they climbed in. As they were pulling out they kept waving to everyone. A few hours later they pulled up to the castle. 

"Hey Mal we're here." Ben said waking her up as her head was on his lap.

Mal sat up and looked at the castle amazed. "This is where we're staying for our honeymoon?!"

"Yeah. Why is that not okay?" Ben checked getting a little worried.

"What? No it's perfect." Mal assured him, then kissed him.

"Great. Now let's go inside." Ben said as the driver opened the door for them.

They walked inside and Mal was looking at everything in amazement.

"I'm glad you like it. So I was thinking since it's getting near dinner time. We go somewhere romantic for dinner." Ben stated.

"Where?" Mal looked back at him.

Ben smirked, then responded. "Follow me." He held out his hand for Mal to take. "Okay now you need to close your eyes." 

"What?" Mal asked complaining a little.

"Mal please." Ben begged.

"Okay. Okay." Mal nodded and closed her eyes.

Ben was still holding her hand and lead her out to the courtyard. "Here we are. You can open now."