1.

Jessica was excited for the night, she was finally going to have a romantic evening with her husband, Johnathan. The minutes ticked by slowly, as her heart pounded, waiting for her beloved Johnathan to open the front door and embrace her. The smell of spaghetti-o's wafted through the house, she decided to keep herself busy by cooking his favorite dish. She loved Johnathan so much but his job often had him working long hours but today he was allowed to get off early. Jessica was determined to make this a special night full of romance and fine cuisine. She scurried around the house lighting candles that were only used for special occasions.

Suddenly, she heard the lock turning and the squeaky hinges of the door opening. Heart heart pounded, giddy with excitement. "Johnathan! I'm so glad to see you're home! Come have a seat I made dinner early today," she explained, leading him to the dining room, pulling out the chair for him and taking his jacket and work bag.

"Oh how nice of you sweetie," he smiled and pecked her on the lips. He sat down and waited for the food to be placed on the table.

"I made your favorite John, spaghetti-o's!"

Johnathan laughed, confused as to why she was being so clingy today, "Aw, that's kind of you, is this some type of special occasion or something?" He asked as she put a big bowl in front of him.

"What? I can't surprise my wonderful husband everyone in a while?" Jessica winked and sat down, grabbing a spoon for her food.

Johnathan chuckled again, looking around the dim dining room, only lit by her fancy candles. He picked up his spoon and scooped up some of the tomato noodle soup. He blew on it before taking some in his mouth. "Delicious, tastes as if you made it yourself. Thank you again darling," he smiled at his wife. Jessica blushed and ate some of her food.

The couple finished their fine cuisine and headed to the living room to watch their favorite movie, "The Room" on their brown couch that was at least five years old. Time had past and nobody made a move on each other. Jessica was not going to let this night go to waste.

She crossed her legs and turned over to face John,"so...John, do you want to do anything else? Something....more interesting?"

"What do you mean? We love this movie! Why would we stop now?" He frowned, pausing the movie.

"C'mon, you know what I mean!" she winked.

John suddenly realized what she was talking about. He had a sudden surge of anger go through him. Jessica's vibe had suddenly turned bad, his hand started to shake, he had to make sure what he was feeling was correct. If he didn't soon he would start to shake uncontrollably due to her bad vibe. "A-ah, I see n-now," oh no, he had started to stutter, "yes, let's make things m-more int-teresting." He turned to face her better and kissed her lips.

Jessica smirked and kissed him passionately, this is what she wanted, her heart pounded with excitement. She started to feel John shake. "Ahaha! I see you're excited John!"

John didn't respond, instead he continued to to kiss her, he was on automatic mode now, determined to complete his duty. He got more comfortable and pinned her down to the couch. Jessica squealed and put her arms around his neck, John peppered her cheeks with light kisses and went down to her neck.

"Oh John, I love you," she said looking into his green eyes.

"Jessica...," he paused looking into her brown eyes that glimmered with lust and love at the same time.

"Yes John?"

"v i b e c h e c k, F A I L E D," he said in a robotic tone, while lifting his fist.

"WAIT FUCK JOHN N-"

--------------------------------------------------END----------------------------------------------------------