chapter 1

It was storming in the town of Derry, and Bill was sitting in his room just thinking about Pennywise the dancing clown.

More like dancing demon to me thought Bill sitting on his bed since it's been a long day from dealing with Pennywise and having fights with his friends, he just wanted to sleep all night.

As soon as Bill started to drift to sleep he heard a bang from downstairs, but at first he thought it was his dad or his mom in the kitchen or living room.

But then he heard another bang and decided to go and see what it was, but not without grabbing a bat from his closet. Then he started to creep down the stairs, trying to be as quiet as a mouse. Looking around the living room he didn't see anything. Then he turned towards the kitchen and looked around but didn't see anything.
Bang
Bang
Bang
Bang
Bill turned towards the basement and looked at the door.
"What the hell" bill thought yo himself. Bill slowly crept up to the door and pulled the handle down. The door opened up creakliy and Bill stepped inside and started to walk down the stairs.

Bill all of a sudden started to feel a little dizzy. When Bill finally got down stairs he was trying his best not to pass out. From the corner of his eye he saw a tall white figure standing in the corner.

Bill started to see black spots in his eyes as the figure started to get closer and closer untill it was right on top of him.

"P-P-pennywise"

That was the last thih he said before he passed out, but not the last thing he heard. The last thing he heard was

"YoUr mInE NoW BiLlY BoY~"

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this story. I got the idea from a story i read on Archive of our own I'll link it in my next chapter see you later my little dragons