Chapter 4

After Billy feel asleep, Pennywise rushed around Their  home to fix up a room with all the random stuff IT had. Soon after the room was finished. It new that Billy would be hungry when he woke up, So he went out of the sewers to lure in a child.

Disguised as a dog, Penny walked down the streets of Derry, Maine looking for his next victim. After walking around the town for awhile, Penny soon found the perfect victim. A little girl with brown hair, waiting outside a store, probably waiting for her parents.  Penny walked up to the girl and started to bark and pant at her. 

"AWWWWW, what a cute puppy, are you lost doggy", said the little girl bending down and petting the penny behind IT's ears. Penny started to pull at the girls pants leg towards the woods, and started to pull her under IT's spell. The girl stood up and looked towards the woods for a while. Then stated, ''Is that we're you live, I'll help you go home''. Penny started to bark and pant happily like a real dog. And soon the little girl and Penny walked towards the forest, unknown to the girl, she is heading towards her death.

Time skip

After walking deeper into the woods, the little girl started to fell uncertain about going further. Looking down to see the dog, the girl gasped when she didn't see the dog anywhere.

"DOGGY!"

"WHERE ARE YOU!"

CRACK

"DOGGY IS THAT YOU?!"

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH"

Back in the sewer

Billy started to groan and whimper and soon started to open his eyes. Remembering where he was, Billy shot up and looked around his surroundings to see pennywise coming back with.........the corpse of a little girl with the head missing.