Chapter 8

Blossoms POV

I walked downstairs and saw Mom cooking dinner. I smiled and the house phone rang. I ran over and pick it up.

"Hello?" I asked in the phone.

"Bloss! You didnt answer your cell?" Bubbles said through the phone.

"Sorry, I was in the shower." I said as Buttercup snickered in the background.

"I hear you." I said.

"Yeah, yeah, I know." Buttercup said as Bubbles and I laughed together.

"So what are you doing tommorow?" Bubbles asked.

"Nothing why?" I said.

"Be at the lab 3pm sharp. Wear a pretty dress." Buttercup and Bubbles said together.

"Umm, ok?" I said.

"Blossom, hun. Dinners ready!" My mom yelled as I hung up.

"'Kay!" I yelled and ran in the dinning room.

Bubbles POV

I walked around the park with Buttercup. Blossom just hung up on us. I sighed and my dress blew in the wind and Buttercup sighed and sat on the bench.

"Do you think something wrong?" I asked her.

"With?" Buttercup asked.

"You know, Brick and Blossom. Do you think something wrong there?"

"Nahh, he just has to warm up to her."

"Now you say warm up. Im freaking freezeing." I said as Buttercup laughed and nodded. We got up and walked in a dinner.

We sat at a table as Boomer and Butch walked in. I waved them over as Buttercup rolled her eyes.

"Hey guys." I said as Boomer sat next to me and Butch sat next to Buttercup who was looking down.

"Hey, we can pay of you want." Butch said as I bit my lip.

"Whatever." Buttercup said as I pouted.

"Thats fine." I said as our waitier came over. We order the medium pizza and sodas, well I got water.

"So, whats brings yall here?" Boomer asked.

"Well they have great pizza." Buttercup said as we laughed.

"And its warmer in here than outside." Boomer and I said together. We laughed and Boomer grabbed my hand from under the table. I felt my face heat up and grabbed a piece of pizza.

I took a bite and smiled at Boomer. He smiled back and unlaced our hands and wrapped a arm around my waist.