The things that made it

Ok. First of all: maybe somethings I'll write do not make sense but I took the #Justwriteit pledge and I want to made it (In case you don't know I have to write 50000 words in 30 days and I got more than forty know so that's very cool)

SEPTEMBER 28th, 2011- So I just found a friend. I'll call him Doug. Doug was a gaming-type of person. He was always talking about videogames and music (primarily Katy Perry and then some darker artists like Lorde or Calvin Harris or Lady Gaga. By the way, I hate Gaga.). We were the type of friends which did all together. We went to the cafeteria togetjer, we ate together, ect. 

Something happened. Doug introduced me to his cousin and also friend. His name: Isaac (This is actually his REAL name). Isaac was a cool, short, and gay person (gay in this case means "happy" , not "homosexual").

You know, the reason this book is PG is because I don't want kids to know what hate is. Or at least without their parents permission. Hate is an horrendous feeling. It penetrates you body and corrupts you.

The list of things that make me hate him are these:

•He lies

•Presumes

•Steals

and I'll stop here because if I continue, I'll waste a lot of pages.

Don't let him enter to your mind.

That was what I said to myself while thinking about him. Even though he was a really good friend, someone changed him.

The "guy". He was kinda liking him. And it was not good. It was bad. Very bad.

If I can imagine something that changed drastically my life, that would be the first thought. The moment when I learned to not trust anyone. Anyone.

Darkness got
into me,  and I had no idea