Jack PTSD.

"flashback"

" Daniel! Help, Help me! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

BAM BAM! 2 shots were fired right at Jacks's chest, thankful that they missed he runs as fast as his legs will take him. Heart pounding out of chest not knowing where to go only knowing that he has to get back to the boys. He has to call Gabby to let her know he is okay. He runs for 20 minutes until he suddenly can't breathe. Struggling to get a breath of air in his lungs Jack keeps moving so he won't get caught by the shooter again. Though it was only a few short seconds it felt like forever before he saw the 4 boys he had been trying to find. They scream out his name and run up to him only to find him struggling. "Jack, JACK what's wrong? Please!" Was all he heard before everything went black'
End of flashback

Jack jumps out of his sleep to see Corbyn worried in front of him.
"Was it... that again?"Corbyn asked.

"Yeah. I hate this!" Jack responded.
The guys were like brothers. Always there when one needed. He was thankful to have them.

Jack gets out of bed. Hime and Corbyn go out to the front lounge to be with everyone else.

They talked and had fun until Jack got a phone call.
"Uh... guys I need to tell yall somthing."
"Is everything good Noodle?" Jonah asked confused.

"So i just got a call from Michael. He wants me to do therapy for my flashbacks..." jack choked out his words he was upset. He didn't want to think he was so messed up in his head because of what happened.

****
The boys helped jack with everything and eventually he got got better. He was so happy he had his brothers.

Sorry it sucks guys im in a time crunch. Sorry for not updating.
I have a question.
I'm planning on make a Billie Eilish imagines and the outsiders imagine.
Let me know
😘