Pink Case

Is it bad that I want to go on a smut rampage? Well that's what I'm going to do soo...Enjoy;)
-
Jungkook watched as Taehyung came into the house with a pink case in hand. Jungkook eyed him.

"What's that Tae?" He asked. Taehyung smirked.

"I won't tell you. You'll have to wait for tonight." Taehyung winked. Jungkook scoffed as he watched Taehyung walk up the stairs, came back and sat closer to Jungkook.

"I'm a little curious Tae. Can you at least tell me?" He batted his eyelashes at Taehyung.

"Nope. You'll have to be patient. I'm sure you'll like it." Taehyung said with a smirk still on his face. Jungkook huffed.

"Aww don't be like that. To take your mind off of things, I invited Jimin hyung over!" Taehyung says just as the doorbell rings. Jungkook smiles a little.

"Tae!" Jimin hugged him close.

"Did you bring the game midget?" Jungkook asked. Jimin scowled at him but nodded.

"Prepare to get your butt whopped." He grinned.

"Oh please." Jungkook says. They hook in the game and Jungkook grabs a controller. Taehyung joins in for a few games for the rest of the day.

They hadn't realized how late it had gotten since they were to busy trying to tear each other apart in Mario Kart.

"I have to go to the bathroom. Be right back." Jimin said. Taehyung watched as Jimin left before turning to Jungkook.

"I'm going to bed now Kookie." Jungkook didn't think much of his tone and nodded. He felt a hand brush up his thigh and palm over his bulge. His eyes flickered over to Taehyung as they darkened considerably.

"I was hoping, you'd join me right?" Taehyung asked still being a tease as he added more pressure. Jungkook nodded. Jungkook could feel himself getting hard.

He had totally forgot that Jimin was there until Taehyung pulled his hand away.

"Hey guys, up for one more game?" He asked. Taehyung stood up.

"I'm kind of tired. Jungkook would be up for one more though." Taehyung walked away before Jungkook could protest. He wanted nothing more badly to go with his hyung and pleasure the both of them.

"Ok, let's go." Jimin said as Jungkook sighed, covering the obvious tent in his jeans and turning to the game. It didn't take long before Jungkook jumped up and immediately helped Jimin pack up his things.

"We'll see you soon yeah?" Jungkook asked as Jimin walked to his car. He nodded before waving bye. Jungkook watched as Jimin drove down the road before locking the front door and running up the steps to the room.

Slight moans can be heard from the door and they immediately made Jungkook hard. He opened the door to be met with a gracious sight that was for his eyes and his eyes only.

Taehyung was palming himself through the silk white panties he was wearing. The had two cute little pink bows on the side, matching the silky thigh highs he was wearing as well.

He took notice to the pink ribbons tied to his beautiful, soft thighs. The skimpy little babydoll he had on, covering nothing from the belly button down. A pink ribbon tied around his neck.

Jungkook climbed over Taehyung who had gasped, even though he was anticipating the youngers arrival. Jungkook let his hands travel up Taehyung's thighs who shivered in delight.

"You look so sexy in silk." Jungkook said as he let his hands continue to travel up the thin fabric. His lips met the skin of Taehyung's neck, sucking lightly earning a low moan from Taehyung.