Time Travelers Journal

I was with my family in a history museum about early humans. I was enjoying my time learning about the Mesolithic era and learning about how pit houses and mammoth bone houses were made. I decided to go tramping through the displays despite my parents refusal. I started looking at a Paleolithic family which was supposed to be in front of their house. For some reason I could not find the home though, which was disappointing. So I went through the display more and I fell into a pit house. This took me to the Mesolithic era in North America. I don't know how the house took me here, but it did. I found a man named Solus and he asked me why I was here. So I told him I don't know why I got here. Suddenly a mammoth started chasing us and we ran. We fell into another pit house and fell on top of my friend Kane.

I asked him how he got here and he said, "I was studying my book about pit houses and I thought to myself, how dumb of these people to build up, or should I say dig down houses in the ground. And suddenly I ended up in one." I told him that it was weird and I got here because I fell into a pit house at a museum. We could here the mammoth bombarding around the ground, however he suddenly fell into the pit house we were in. Luckily we were in a recess in the dirt and the mammoth fell into the main part and hurt Solus, actually, killed him. We decided to drive seven spears into his stomach and waited thirty minutes before he died. We climbed out of the pit house only to find around seven hundred men chasing us with spears, bows and, for some reason, choppers, which they tried to stone us with.

We ran as fast as we can only to find men charging us from the other directions on mammoths with plenty of spears, bows and arrows. Which I'm sure was to kill us. I was so shocked that my day went from great in 2014 ad to bad in around 3038 bc. This was the least of my concerns though because I was about to be killed. We kept running and running until I was about to drop dead and then I quite literally fell, into a pit house. Why do I keep falling into pit houses, I thought to myself. We found a tunnel in the pit house which led me to a room with a hatch to back out side. This is great I am safe finally in all my time being here. "I wish Solus was here," I said to Kane.

"I'm his brother," said a voice out of the shadows. I looked around and there he was standing and probably watching me the entire time. Stalker I thought to myself, thats what this man is. He pulled out a knife and I ran out to the main openings where I fell in. Kane and I climbed out of the hole and ran only to run into a man with a spear. He warned us to get out of his territory. "But we don't know how to get out of here," We responded. He basically he told us that he would kill me if I did not move. Suddenly, we were surrounded by people who had spears and bows. I did not tell them how I got me because they wouldn't understand the future, they'd probably think I was a spirit or something like that. They were enclosing rapidly and we had nowhere to runaway to. One man drew back his bow and anchored, aimed and released. I saw the image I feared to see, the arrow flinging from the string with such momentum. We moved only to find thousands of other arrows flying towards us. One hit me and one hit Kane. We were suddenly back out the museum.

Kane asked me why he wasn't back studying and I told him I didn't know. He accepted it and was just happy to be back in 2014 and safe. I said, "I guess our spirits in that time were killed off and we came back here." We both laughed at the comment.

He said, "No seriously I need to get home, can you take me home?"

"Okay," I told him, "We can take you home, I'll just ask my parents if I can take you home."

My parents said ,"Yes I can take you home," I told him.

"Good bye Kane," I told him as I dropped him off at his house.

"Thank you," Kane thanked me.