Seed of Hate

“You were always a miserable little brat, weren’t you?” she sneered at me. “You ruined my life, you know that? You should have been just another abortion! You ruined my life, you ruined my chances of a decent career, and now all you do is take, take, take! Why can’t you be more like your brother? Answer me, you fucking cow! Or don’t you have any more excuses for me? Finally learned your place, you-”

“Enough!” I shouted, slamming my fist on the table, glaring at my mother, her hands bound above her head and her feet chained to the dirt floor. “I never even had a chance to earn your love, did I? All you’ve ever cared about was your money and son! I ruined your life, did I? Was I the one who whored around? Was I the one who got myself pregnant? You can’t blame me for your poor life choices!  All I asked for was just one word of praise, just a hint of the love you showed him. I never got that, and the older I got, the more I began to hate you, the more I began to want you dead. Now, you will get what you’ve had coming now for years, mother.”

I picked up a scalpel, a sick grin on my lips. She smirked at me, trying to hide the fear in her eyes. I walked towards her and cut away her bra, letting her plastic surgery-enhanced breasts bounce free. I grabbed her right breast and slashed through the fat and muscle. She screamed as the blood pulsed out of the cut, tears streamed down her cheeks. I shoved my fingers in the cut, laughing as my mother screamed even louder. I pulled out the silicone-filled bag, slightly larger than my hand.

“How much did these cost you, anyway?” I asked, wiggling the bag in my hand. “A lot, I’m sure. Yet, you complained about not having enough money to pay for Ethan’s lawyer? You had to clean out my bank account, my college fund, to pay for his lawyer. But you could afford these?”

“You, fucking pathetic waste of space,” she wheezed, “You have no idea-”

I interrupted, shoving the implant down her throat, “I’ve heard enough. You never did have your priorities straight.”

Her eyes widened as her breathing suddenly halted. She gagged and thrashed, fighting to force the implant out of her throat, but to no avail. Her body began to go limp, and she looked at me with tears in her eyes. I’m sorry she mouthed, unable to speak. I said nothing, but stared at her as her heart beat its final beats.

“I would have loved to play with you longer,” I sighed, “but the sedative I gave Justin should be wearing off soon. I’ll see you in hell, mom.”

I walked out of the room, leaving her lifeless body hanging limply on the chains. Blood dripped off of her chest and into the floor, soaking into the floor. I walked through the open door across the hall and shut it behind me. I noticed that the pale, dark-haired man bound to the cold metal table was indeed awake, most likely wondering where he was and why he was strapped down and naked.

“I’m not going to waste any time explaining. You know what you did to me. You know why you’re here. Let’s just get right to the fun stuff.”

I picked up a hunting knife and stabbed it in Justin’s stomach, watching as blood trickled down his side. I laughed and picked up a carving knife, grabbing his genitals in my hand. In a sweeping motion, I slashed the carving knife down and cut off his penis. His eyes bulged and his scream echoed through the abandoned warehouse. Blood squirted from the stump that used to be his penis. I traded the knife for a hatchet and cut off both of his hands, his agonized screams music to my ears. I looked at his mangled body and, after a moment of contemplation, picked up a thin silver dagger.

“I’m quite surprised that you haven’t passed out yet,” I stated. “I guess you can handle the pain that you cause. Since you’ve managed to impress me, I guess I’ll make your death swift. I have a date in thirty minutes anyway, and I can’t go looking like this, right?”

I gestured to myself, covered in blood, “I mean, look at me!”

I plunged the dagger into his left eye, then the right, pulling it out of its socket and laughed. I pulled the eye off the dagger almost daintily with my teeth and swallowed it whole. I laughed a chaotic, deranged laugh and smiled.

“I’m a fucking mess!”