The Fight (Her POV)

I sat on the couch, eyes red, puffy, and burning from the tears that had been falling freely from my cheeks not 5 minutes ago. I can't believe Josh and I fought about something so stupid. I knew coming into this relationship that he'd be spending a lot of time on tour, away from me, surrounded by beautiful, adoring fans, but I couldn't help feeling jealous seeing that girl hugging him the way she did. Her hands rested on his chest and her face was inches away from his. I know sometimes he poses with his fans but I can't help feeling like he wasn't faithful. I was stupid and I was being insecure and unreasonable. So I dealt with it the only way I knew how.

        I yelled at him and accused him of cheating even though I knew he was too good a man to ever do it.  He was so calm and understanding. He insisted I was the only one for him and told me everything that I already knew was true, but my insecurity clouded my judgment. I yelled and screamed until my face was crimson and my voice was hoarse. I pushed and pushed him until he couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed his car keys and walked out calmly and quietly. He hadn't so much as raised his voice the whole time we were arguing. He was so sensible and I was so irrational. I almost wished he would get upset and shout.

        Once he left and the cloud of burning red rage dissipated from around my head, I felt foolish. I cried until I couldn't spare another drop for tears, but the aching feeling in my chest wouldn't go away. I called...nothing but voice-mail.