Coming Home R27

Tsuna had had a long day at school. Ever since he started showing his improvements and stopped being a Dame everyone wanted something from him. His pears started talking to him, asking him to join them and never left him alone. It was exhausting. He couldn't wait for the last bell to ring.

As soon as he got home, he went straight to his room, took a shower, changed to a tank top and booty shorts, laid on his bed and fell asleep.

Reborn had finally gotten home from a long term mission. Three months ago he received it from Nono but he was sceptical in accepting. He didn't want to leave Tsuna when they finally got together but Tsuna, being the angel that he is, told him to accept and that he would be alright and wait for him. Of course Reborn didn't leave him alone for the entire weekend before he left. 

When he went inside he saw a note on the kitchen table saying that everyone would be away for one week and that Tsuna would take care of the household. 

He left his bag on the floor and went up to check if his lover was already home. When he got to the room he was graced with a beautiful sight. His lover was hugging his pillow while he slept with his belly down and an angelic face. It was utterly adorable. As he got closer to the bed he started noticing small details. How his shirt was ridden up and how good that ass looked on those shorts, how he hasn't been sleeping well due to his eyes bags. They were very small but visible to the hitman's eyes.

Quickly and swiftly Reborn took various pictures of Tsuna from different angles and saved them to a special folder filled with pictures of his lover. Some were cute, others… not so much. 

He was thankful that Tsuna didn't know the existence of the folder otherwise, it would not be pretty for him.

He was so out of it that he didn't notice Tsuna stirred.

"Reborn?"

"Buongiorno, amore mio." 

Reborn watched as Tsuna got up and rubbed his tired eyes. The sight was adorable. However, the full sight would be considered ravishing. Hair disheveled and clothes tangled with flushed cheeks. Not resisting anymore, Reborn went for the treat. 

"Hm-wait, R-Reborn" 

Reborn kissed Tsuna fervently. He gently bit Tsuna's lower lip. Tsuna moaned and Reborn took the chance to slide his tongue in. They battled for dominance but Tsuna was quickly overpowered. 

When they separated a string of saliva connected them. Tsuna looked ravished. His eyes were watery and almost closed, his cheeks were flushed, hair disheveled. 

As for Reborn his suit was wrinkled since Tsuna grabbed it strongly and his cheeks were slightly flushed.

Though they hadn't been together for months and the sex drive was strong they could clearly see that they were both tired. They were content to be in each other's arms. 

Tsuna silently lifted the covers as if inviting Reborn to sleep with him. Getting the clue Reborn undressed except for his shirt and got in. 

Tsuna snuggled closer to Reborn and settled in his arms with his face tucked in Reborn's neck. Tsuna took a big intake of breath and soon fell asleep mumbling.

"Welcome home, Renato."

A big and definitely unusual smile made way to his mouth. His eyes showed the pride, care and love he had for his petit lover. 

After three months of work he finally came home. The only one he allowed himself to make. Though his lover didn't make things easy.

Pulling Tsuna closer and also taking a big intake of breath, he muttered.

"I'm home."

__________

Hope you enjoyed it!!
Tell me your thoughts in the comments!!

See you next time (^o^)/