kachow

You log onto Minecraft after a long day of school. You're greeted by your sweet pup Sven. Life is good. You need some materials so you jump into your minecart and head down to your mine. You've pretty much mined every ore in the area so it's getting pretty hard to find anything useful. Diorite and cobblestone are just filling up your inventory as you dig endlessly. You don't mind it though, mining is peaceful. You have enough torches to last you a while, and almost every other stone you mine leads to coal. You've only found about 4 iron ore and some redstone and you're getting tired of being underground. You decide to go back up to the surface and find a new mine shaft. You grab some golden carrots, give Sven some meat , and hop on your mule and head out. On your way you find a pillager tower but strangely it is empty and no pillagers are spawning. The chest is empty as well. You write this off as a glitch and continue on your journey. After a few day cycles you find a dessert village. You set your spawn, empty most of your inventory into their chests, and start digging. Strangely though, the generation under the village seems to be broken. You find nothing but cobblestone. No coal,iron, redstone,or even gravel. Hell after the first two layers you don't even see sand and you're in a dessert biome! You know that snapshot is usually glitchy but this is way too weird. You decide to go back up and log off in the village but as you try and retrace your steps you realize that the Hole you came down with is no longer there. Whatever though, you're probably just looking in the wrong place , everything looks the same down here. You dig up with a cobblestone tower and attempt to log off, but the game won't shut down. After a couple of tries you decide to just shut off your laptop, you did not really make much progress anyways. Your laptop won't shut off though. Your game starts glitching and it starts to seem like you screen is shaking. Is this some sort of Halloween update meant to scare you? None of your friends had mentioned it but maybe they haven't updated yet. You turn to look around and suddenly see,,, a car? In Minecraft? It's not even a cube it looks like someone put a real car into Minecraft. It was realistic and 3D, like one of those really well made pixel art builds, but there was something incredibly unsettling about it. Was someone pranking you? Did you get hacked? Maybe you should've used NordVPN like all those YouTubers told You To.  The car starts revving it's engine, no, someone is inside the car. Is that a Steve skin? The eyes look different, Herobrine?? This really must be a prank right? You don't have much time to think as Herobrine suddenly slams the gas and runs you over. He is driving a 2019 Honda Accord. You die in the game but after experiencing Herobrine driving a Honda into you full force in minecraft you die of a heart attack in real life as well.You leave behind a note telling your family the only thing you could remember as you died alone in your room on a cold winter night.
"He hit me with his Honda"