nineteen

(Please listen to the song above. Later in the chapter Jungkook talks about his sister and this song is kinda like from him to his sister in song form.)

Taehyung arrived home with food in his hands. Jungkook peeked over the door to see Taehyung without him knowing.

He would be lying if he said that Taehyung didn't scare him sometimes or even made him nervous. Sometimes he would get a weird feeling but he always shook it off.

Jungkook felt bad that Taehyung was taking care of him. He knew it was all his fault.

I shouldn't have told him I felt like dying and all that crap. Jungkook thought.

Suddenly Taehyung called out Jungkook's name and Jungkook flinched and tried running away but he slipped, making a giant thud on the ground.

Taehyung gasped and ran to the sound. He chuckled slightly when he saw Jungkook on his stomach. Jungkook stood up and slapped Taehyung playfully.

"Why were you hiding from me Koo," Taehyung smirked at Jungkook who was biting his lip nervously.

To be honest, even Jungkook didn't know why he was hiding. He couldn't really answer to his question.

"Uh.. I.. Uh.. I was g-going to surprise you?"

Jungkook mentally slaps his forehead as the answer was stupid in his opinion.

"That's a dumb answer you know? No one would believe you."

Taehyung laughed at Jungkook who couldn't help but smile gently too.

"Let's just get you some food in your stomach right now," Taehyung led Jungkook to the table and they sat down. Jungkook waited for Taehyung to get the food as he played with his fingers.

Taehyung noticed and grabbed his hand softly.

"What's wrong baby?" Taehyung asked while looking at Jungkook in the softest look he could make to not scare Jungkook.

"I don't know. It just feels weird."

"What feels weird?" Taehyung was confused. Why would he feel weird? Taehyung thought.

Jungkook looked at him then back down to the table.

"It's just that I'm not used to being cared for. Ever since my sister died from suicide, my family just went downhill. She was basically the one that kept us together. She was a true angel. She was always nice to others and thought of other people before herself. She was a bright person that seemed like a light to others. I thought I knew her well but I guess I didn't or else I would have saved her and stopped her. I would like to imagine she's always watching me from the clouds. I don't want to say more but I hate to bother you all the time."

Taehyung just stared at Jungkook before he got up from his seat and took Jungkook carefully in his arms. He caressed his hair and rubbed his back.

"You'll never be a burden to me."

Those words were enough to make Jungkook sob. Taehyung just smiled as he felt proud of Jungkook for letting his emotions out and being concerned of others even when he was hurting.

Taehyung whispered sweet words to him and calmed him down.

"Shh, it's okay. Everything is going to be okay now, Koo."
_______________________________

Hello. Sorry for the wait. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I have been trying different writing styles. At first I did large paragraphs and that's what made me bored of writing because I had to write more to make it long but I just got bored.

Now I try to separate them and it's way easier.

Anyways, this is random but check out this user.

AchraAvi

They made a book based on taekook fanarts made by other people and they're really good so I recommend you to check them out.

Anyways thanks for reading.