Tim

I sat in the passenger seat nervously looking over at the man I been working for since Tay had been killed. He drove not saying anything but I could tell he was pissed. I had been dodging him since Q was shot and my men failed to kill Dame. After discovering that Dame heard me talking to Shanice I knew that I had to get the fuck outta Cleveland. I was staying in Akron in one of my cousin's old houses. I heard how Dame been looking for me, but if he knew what was up, he would run the other way. Me and Dame used to be real close. I was his right-hand man. We have known each other since fucking elementary school. I helped him move up in the game and once he got him a good connect and could work behind the scenes he basically said fuck me. He met Nick and Q and would hang out with them niggas and not fuck with me. Along the way I picked up a bad drug habit that I kept hidden well. He would still take me when he met up with Los, but I wanted the connect for myself so I'm the one that planted the gun and some drugs in his car and gave the police a tip but when they pulled him over they only found the gun. He came home and I could tell things weren't the same between us, then this nigga had the nerve to push up on Bre's fine ass. Her and her friends are all fine but Bre is perfect to me. Her milk chocolate skin, her soft curly hair, and those grey eyes. Her smile lights up my whole world and her body was the shit. But I was invisible to her. I could be standing right in her face and it's like her stuck-up ass don't even see me. I know I'm not an ugly nigga. Plenty of bitches told me I look like the Game, light skin and tatted like that nigga too.
"You need to hurry up and kill this nigga. He out here living my life and I want my shit back." My boss finally spoke.
"Nigga I thought you was hiding out because you still don't know who tried to kill your ass."
"I'm handling that, but once that's handled I can come back and get what's mines and I don't want no one standing in my way!" He yelled. I can't stand this nigga either and planned on killing his ass once I got rid of Dame.
"Her pussy must be lined with gold."
"And how you wish you could get a taste. Keep dreaming bitch boy, now get the fuck out my car."
I got out and made sure I slammed the door. I got into my car and pulled off. I thought of the perfect way to hurt this nigga and Damien with one stone. With them out of the way I would have the key to Cleveland and if Bre act right she could be right there with me or be buried with whoever stands in my way. Trying to kill Dame is harder than I thought though. I thought about trying to send him to jail again but this nigga got some good ass lawyers and I'm sure Bre would be right there by his side. And I couldn't have that. This nigga been out only a couple months now and in that short time he snagged the bitch I want, got his connect back, and niggas all over the city treats me like I'm a lame now but once he's gone, niggas and bitches gon bow down to me.
I watch as Bre got into her car smiling, talking on the phone. I know she on the phone with that nigga, but I still admired her smile, fantasizing that it was me that she was smiling at. I wish I could walk up close and look into her eyes that always hypnotize me. I pulled my dick out and stroked my shit just dreaming about it. Thoughts of killing Dame and being with Bre always caused me to bust a fat one.