"Don't Hide Little One"

When Chanyeol woke up, it wasn't to the darkness of the deepest part of the cave where he usually slept. Oh no, it definitely wasn't. And usually, he was alone. But that didn't seem to be the case either.
"Chanyeol-ah." Kris called him, a slight sigh in his voice.
"Y-Yes Duizhang." Chanyeol mumbled, sleep making his voice deeper than it already was.
"You have another mission."
Chanyeol almost face walled.
___________________________
"So" Chanyeol drawled, "You claim to have seen a bunny hole, that smelled different?"
"I do."
Chanyeol almost face walled for the second time that day in less than an hour.
___________________________
"Kris~" Chanyeol begged, "Don't make me do this~ I'm so tired~ And this is such a stupid mission~"
Kris looked over at the other, "Just check it out, I really don't want to hear Tao's incessant whining."
"But." Chanyeol's eyes started to water, "I really-- I can't-- please Kris don't make me do this"
Kris stared at the other, "Chanyeol, you're a big boy now. Just do it."
Chanyeol sighed, 'Why me."
___________________________
Almost done getting ready, Chanyeol cast one more glance at Kris. The other was laying on the floor, watching the snow fall and hit the ground softly.
"I'll go now." Chanyeol muttered before running out into the chilly forest.

Sprinting quickly, Chanyeol stopped at the river that was only a little ways from the cave.

"Now where did Tao say this 'hole' was...?"

Slowly, he padded by the river, keeping an eye out for any indents in the snow. Suddenly he lost his balance, his foot sliding into a hole to the right of him. A loud squeak (well...loud to him of course) erupted from the hole making him scramble to pull his paw out. A small bunny with bright blue eyes and a light pink nose peeked out of his hole. "What the hell man." The bunny glared at the larger animal, Chanyeol. Chanyeol's eyes widened from the use of profanity of such an adorable bunny. "It took me years to burrow and you decide to ruin it?! What an asshole you are! Don't you have any respect for other's property?!" The bunny continued to rant, blue eyes icy in anger. Chanyeol made a muffled choking sound before bursting out in loud laughter, his knees buckling as he face planted into the thick snow, still giggling.
"Would you stop laughing!!" The bunny yelled; now almost looking like he was going to cry.
Chanyeol straightened himself and cleared his throat, awkwardly swaying side to side, "Sorry."
"You better be-- what's your name?" The bunny's nose wriggled.
"Uhm...it's Phoenix." Chanyeol nodded as if agreeing with himself but Baekhyun gave him a deadpan look.
"Are you fucking serious."