Chapter Nineteen

Ava's POV

I looked around smiling, it was so sunny. The water hit my feet and I looked up at the sky, there were so many white puffy clouds in the sky. It was a beautiful day, a perfect day to be at the beach.

"Ava." I heard my name being called. I looked around, but it was just me. There was no one.

"Ava!" I heard a voice shout. Again I looked around and nothing. I looked across the beach and saw someone running towards me, there was blood all over him. He looked at me with his chestnut eyes, "Ava, baby. You have to get up. He's here, he's in the house. Wake up." My dad shouted franticly in my face.

I looked at him confused, he grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me violently, "Daddy? Dad, what are you doing?" I screeched.
_______________________

I woke up sweating, I looked around. It was pitch black outside, I couldn't even see the usual shadows in my room. I listened, it was quite. Too quite, something was seriously wrong. I could feel it in my vains, all my senses were on high alert.

My pulse was raising and my heart was beating abnormally. Anybody downstairs could be able to hear it. I stared at the clock, it read 8:24. Isaac still wasn't home. He said he was going to be home late, and my mom was working at the restratrnunt tonight.

I stood up and tip toed to the door. I could hear foot steps downstairs. My heart was beating so fast. I tip toed back to my room. I texted Isaac, Come home, fast. It's an emergency.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, I dialed 911.
"Hello this is 911, what is your emergency?" A female voice on the other line said.
"Someone's in my house." I whispered while I walked to my closet. I opened it quietly and sat down.

"What's your address?" The female voice asked. I gave her my address and she started talking, "Is there anyway you could leave the house?" She asked.

"I can't, I'm upstairs and can't climb because I'm pregnant." I whispered in panic. I could hear his footsteps right outside of my room, "He's right at my door." I panicked.

"Calm down, I've sent the police." She said calmly. The footsteps had stopped, I heard nothing. Maybe this was all in my mind. The door suddenly swung open, I let out a scream and was hit in the head. Everything was blurry, I looked up. It was Declan.

"Miss me honey?" He said with an evil voice. I panicked and clutched my stomach. He yanked me up and pushed me to my bed, "What, what do you want?" I sobbed. He looked at me with a twisted smile on his face, "Your death." He said calmly.

My eyes stung with tears, but then I remembered what my father had said, be strong. I kneed him where the sun didn't shine. I bolted for the door and made it out, Declan grabbed my feet and pulled them. I fell on my stomach and I felt a sharp pain go trough my stomach.

"Not so fast, sweetheart." He said with anger in his voice. He got on top of me and pinned my arms down to my side, "Get off of me!" I screamed. He let go of one of my arms and pulled out a sharp knife.

He looked at me with a wide twisted smile on his face, "All I wanted to do was love you, take care of you and treat you like a queen." He mumbled while lifting my shirt up. He started to trace the knife on my stomach, I greeted my teeth in the pain.

I could hear police sirens in the distance, "There coming for you, dumb ass." I spat. He looked at me and smiled, he pulled a knife out and plunged it into my stomach, I let out a loud scream.

The pain was unexplainable but the panic for my son was even more dreadful. I felt my body weaken under him.

"My baby!" I screamed. He stabbed me again, and suddenly he was off of me. My vision started getting blurry, I could see another male body in the room, it was Isaac.

"What the fuck you idiot, I told you to stay away from her!" He shouted. He got on top of Declan and started punching him repeatedly in the face. I stood up, stumbling and ran downstairs, I nearly slipped. The sirens were closer. I opened the front door and saw red and blue lights.

Everything went black.
_________________

Read, /.^

Comment, ^.\

AND VOTE! \(^.^)/

-__LaGuera