having the baby

*A weeks later

Mami prove

today I'm going to the Hospital cause will this morning my girl Brianna was going give birth to her little girl and I'm really happy about it but I don't know her men isn't here with her.

At the Hospital

Mami: hi boo

Brianna: hi girl

Mami:where is my God baby?

Brianna: she is getting clean up

Mami:ok girl but  who drive you here?*look at her*

Brianna: Chris drive  me here but he take Michael to get some to eat

Nurse: miss Brianna here is your health baby girl*give the baby  to her*

mami:awww she is so cute and adorable what  name you give her?

Brianna:her name is sky

Mami: aww she is so cute

Brianna: I'm going sleepy you can hold her mami

Mami: alright  girl *take sky from  Brianna *

No body  POV

While  Brianna  was a sleepy  and mami holding the baby everyone comes  in the Hospital room and saw the baby but when chris saw sky already love her  cause he knows she is his  daughter since she get his eyes and smile  but she mostly get Brianna  beautiful  looks and then  jey was running in the Hospital room while  everyone  was looking at him crazy  cause it been a months since they hear about what happened between Brianna and him but anyways mami or anyone wasn't happy to see him at the moment cause it is special day but let's see what happens tho.

Michael:what are you doing here dad?

Jey: come see my little girl and your mom

Michael: nah men I think it better if you don't come here cause I don't want see you unless it has something to do with me in school but the way my mom wasn't cool at all

Jey: how did you know what happened??

Michael: come on dad I'm 1 7 years old already while you was busy touring around the world being a wrestler Chris actually be taking care of me and mom

Jey: but I'm your dad not him!

Chris: aye! Do we have a problem here?

Jey: yea I get a issue with you trying to win my family from me!

Chris: nigga shut up first of all when you was to busy with your job I actually was taking of Brianna and Michael better cause ever tho I have to do some songs for my album I still find time to spend time with them like a family I wanted with Brianna so I had sex with her when I was stupid drunk and today a special day it is when Brianna give birth to my daughter sky brown. Then again you already been lost your family after you have cheated nigga so lf you don't mind I have to go back inside to see my daughter *walk out of the hallway *

Michael:yea I will see you around *walk away*

Jey:I mess up badly

Michael  at 17 years old: