※ Before it all started ※

Fanny's POV

Today was the day when we would move to YoyleCity. I was rooming with Bubble, which I don't hate so much. I'm one of the few people who Bubble has told about Sb, she feels that she can trust me to keep it a secret and to help her when she needs it, and going off of what she's told me, she deserves better. She's been through so much and yet she somehow manages to keep such a coy and kind mindset, then there's me; the negative one. I haven't even been through as much as Bubble, and I still have such a negative outlook on everything, I hate it. But besides that, we've finally reached YoyleCity after a long journey lasting about 3 or 4 days.

"It's so exciting to be back here! All the memories and good times I've had in this very city, especially with you, just brightens my day!" Bubble jumped up and down in excitement.

"Oh! And you can finally see YoyleCity outside of the TLC! Aren't you excited?" She asked. Her cheerful demeanour always seems to calm me down...I like it.

"I guess so...but I still hate it." I averted my eyes away, feeling my face heat up.

"Aww, why?" Bubble had concern visible in her voice.

"Because I have to deal with all these other brats for the rest of my life! A-and besides, everything is worthy of hate to me."

An awkward silence feel upon us before she spoke, "...am I...one of those..'brats'?"

"N-no! You're fine it's just...certain people from our team and outside always manage to get on my nerves somehow, but you're fine," I quickly replied. I felt guilty after hearing the sadness her voice gave off, as she must've gotten flashbacks to her early life (before she started competing).

It's just terrible knowing how there are people who have the audacity to cause such innocent lives so much pain, and how they're able to throw all their positivity away just like that. Victims of such abuse deserve better. Bubble deserves better. She deserves the world. And I'll give it all to her if I have to.

Bubble's POV

It's nice being back in YoyleCity! All the memories from idfb just come flooding in and hit me with a refreshing feeling of nostalgia as I look around and familiarise myself of all the buildings I once lived within. But it'll be better this time since I'll be able to hangout with Fanny outside of the TLC!

She feels like my only real friend, since Ive had problems with everyone before...

They always leave me, for whatever reason that may be. Maybe it's just a curse, maybe I was just meant to be lonely forever? I don't know, I'll just have to wait and see how me and Fanny's friendship plays out, and whether it will end with a good or bad ending.

But besides that! We had arrived at a hotel, where we would all be living in for who knows how long.!

"Now, this is where you'll all be staying, your keys will be at the front desk. You already know your roommates, any questions?" Four explained. Stapy raised his hand, and Four called him out with a "yes?"

"How would we know which room we're staying in?"

"Glad you asked!" And then X slapped a sheet of paper to the building, with it surprisingly sticking on.

"This sheet will have the rooms you'll be staying in, and your roommates as well! In case you forgot" X exclaimed happily, "Any other questions?"

No one raised their hand as they looked around at each other, "Alright then! That's all we have to say, hope you all stay safe and goodbye!". Four and X went blasting off into the air, headed to god knows where. It seemed normal to all of us, but we were too oblivious to realise that this would be the last time we see our beloved numerals.

They were gone, just like the Announcer.

Same exit, different intentions.

_____________________

Word count: 673

Eyy, hello everyone-
I know it may be really stupid of me to start another book since I already have 2 others, but I have something interesting planned out for this story!
Sorry that this is so short btw, I had no ideas for how to start this storry off haha—
This may start off slow, and I apologise beforehand - I'll try my best to get to the good stuff as soon as possible

Anyways, That's all I have to say for now, adios ✌️✌️

~Bubble