➴ chapter zero

'i spent the night at his place. doing a project.'
'okay cut the crap. where's the sextape?'

-

this book contains actual people. we do not own people mentioned here, but we own the depiction of the characters. 'vivi' or victoria' is one of our best friends and an actual person. any criticism should be directed at her character depiction, and not her.

do not copy or use any events in here without permission of the author, or it would be considered plagiarism. you can be sued legally for copyright.

most importantly, constructive criticism is welcome. however, any offensive criticism will be reported and deleted.

some judgements in here might be wrong as the characters are teenagers and they are at their most rebellious years. they are at a fragile time frame in their life where they find wrong judgements right.

there will be mentions of illegal activity and consistent swearing as the story progresses. it has thrill, angst and fluff. mature content that isn't suitable and appropriate for children may be included.

enjoy this story about what it feels like to be trapped in a web of lies and getting hurt over and over again.

this book is for one of our best friends, vivi. vi, if you read this, we hope you don't get mad. this book is just for you. i love ya vi.

you are reading: 'time and again' by @howcoffeeismade101. please enjoy!

-

don't forget to vote and leave comments! that encourages us to write more. if you have enquires, dm @howcoffeeismade101 on wattpad for more information.