Chapter 2: So many tears

Anna went off to see Rapunzel that night to celebrate her wedding. Hans stayed at the castle, This worried Elsa. Elsa went to bed early that night. She couldn't sleep. Anna already said her goodbyes with Anna. She was just about to head to bed when her door jerked open.

GRAPHIC SHIT STARTS HERE! BE WARNED!

"Hello my Queen" Hans. He shut her door and locked it. He slowly crawled onto Elsa's bed. "Hans get the fuck off of my bed!!" She screamed. She lie there crying her eyes out. Before she could do anything, Hans handcuffed her to the bed posts and put a gag in her mouth. Her muffled screams were not heard by anyone. She cried harder. Not knowing if she would die or live.

Hans ripped off her nightgown she had been wearing and her lace bra. He ran his hands over her breasts. The nipples were hard. She couldn't help that. "Fucking slut." Hans said as he slapped Elsa's face. Her scream was muffled. Hans started sucking and licking her breasts. Elsa cried so many tears. Hans started to move downwards. He kissed her inner thigh. The slowly moved to her womanhood. Hans took off her panties and rubbed her cilt. The gag muffled a moan. Elsa was glad that it muffled that. Then Hans plunged 3 fingers in her tight womanhood. Blood started to run on Hans's fingers. He took them out then plunged them back in, over and over again. Finally Elsa came. "You dirty whore!" He Slaped her in the face harder than last time. Blood running down her cheek. Hans took off his underwear and forced Elsa to suck his manhood. Finally after awhile hans came and they were done. "Your so fucking lucky I didn't put my dick into you. I don't want to get a slut pregnant." He uncuffed her and got dressed and exited the room.

Elsa was crying for hours. " I need to save Anna" she whimpered