Questions to be asked

~Sophie's POV~
I sat at my desk looking at the long list of emails the built up after at least a week of not checking it. Or however long Anthony has been missing.

He disappears for at least weeks sometimes months. This is normal Anthony. But the worst part about it is the nightmares and blackouts I have when he's gone. They have been more and more frequent. I have restless night with little to no sleep.

I sit there thinking of nothing only of Anthony and where he could be. When Joey comes storming into the house muttering to himself. I suddenly get pulled out of my trance when he slams the door behind him. "Hey Joey where have you been?" I say as calm as possible.

"Hey, soph." He says Disregarding my question. He trails through the house still muttering in anger, with the mud off his boots staining the floor. Where has he been. I spin around in my chair looking back into the kitchen. He opens a cabinet and pulls out something I have not seen before.

when I was about to ask him what he was doing he went down stairs to the basement before I could speak. He practically lives down there. I know he does not want me in his business so I leave him alone about it.

I get up to clean up his mess.when I go to my knees with paper towel in hand I notice little spats of blood mixed in between his foot prints. I sip up the blood first, the blood soaks up in the towel and make contact with my hand.

I look at my hand and my vision becomes bleary the longer I look at it. But I can't look away now a voice told me. The world goes dark when I see joeys foot approach I try to scream for help but it's to late. I feel a sharp sting like a thound needs Diging into my skull.

Then nothing just black.