Prologue

I envisioned something that might have happened.

But the exact information came straight from my imagination.

Prologue

Wenchao began waking up. He was still in a daze as he blinked several times. Trying to regain his consciousness he started to look around but he couldn't see anything. It was very quiet and scary. After a minute he could hear other people around him thou he couldn't see anyone. They woke up 'one by one'.

It was pitch black. The floor felt cold and hard. It was smooth and very clean. He instantly thought of the kitchen floor he saw when he went to see a condo last year. Not being able to see made him scared. The last thing he remembered was being on the plane...

* * *

He remembered the long wait to get to his seat. He remembered seeing a few kids. Once he sat down he took his phone out. But before shutting it off he took a picture of his girlfriend and wrote "see u in Beijing." He was now able to turn off his phone and put it in his bag. He began getting comfortable as the people continued to board the plane.

There was a very big mixture of people, he thought. He saw Chinese, Malaysian, French, Dutch, Indonesian, Indian, Canadian, Iranian, Australian, Ukrainian, Russian and even American people boarding the plane. He saw one couple and knew they were on their Honeymoon as he overheard them telling their neighbors.

He was feeling tired and before noticing it he was falling asleep. The flight attendant woke him up a few minutes later. When he woke everybody was sitting and the plane was moving. She was urgently asking him to put on his seatbelt. While he was still a bit drowsy, he was still able to buckle up. He went back to sleep right after. He was currently dreaming about seeing his girlfriend.

Trying to put his thoughts together he couldn't think straight because of the fear. The fear of where could he be and what happened. He now heard others moving around and bumping into him. There were some people calling out for their significant others. He right away thought to the couple on their honeymoon. The place got so noisy in a couple of seconds.

Then he heard someone ask a question out loud. This startled him. He was now frozen in place trying to comprehend if this voice was crazy or correct. Either way, it had to be one or the other. And he was trembling. He felt rain fall on his cheeks now.

He went to feel them when he noticed that he was crying. He began thinking of all the things he was going to do. He began thinking of his girlfriend and his family. But now everything made sense. But he couldn't accept it because this wasn't what he expected it to be like. Because of the shock, he just kept repeating the question he just heard...

"Is this heaven? Is this Heaven? Is this Heaven? Is this Hea...?"

CHAPTER 1

[AND SO IT BEGINS]

Today is March 7th, 2014, Friday. It was a normal night. There was the usual traffic leaving work. It seemed like everyone was trying to leave Kuala Lumpur-traffic really. It was stop and go as all it was doing was making everyone late. There were people that were heading to parties, business meetings, and home or like many, to the airport.

Now the airport alone is packed. It felt like people were going everywhere tonight. All the food courts chairs and tables were full. In one of the bars was Wenchao. He was Chinese and 26 years old. He had just got to the airport about ten minutes ago. He had a lot of time before boarding the plane and decided to get a beer.

He wanted to skip going to his college classes today but at the last minute decided to go in. This made him get early to the airport. He was going to just sleep the whole day but he ended up breaking night. "I'll just sleep on the plane" he thought to himself. He was so tired and sleepy now. But he grabbed the beer, in the crowded bar so that the noise could keep him up. He didn't want to miss his flight.