For IcyHot-Bastard Only

It had been years since the two males had graduated, but only one ending up becoming a pro hero. Todoroki, now the number #2 hero, had followed through for the heck of it. He needed the money, and he needed to support his now husband, Izuku. Izuku himself hadn't abandoned the dream of being #1 hero. (Bakugou now held that title). He realized that with his quirk, he didn't want to end up as weak and, well, crippled as All Might. He found something that he enjoyed much more than constant training.

Being Todoroki's sex slave.

Nobody could have known that's what Izuku's future held. Being chained up, being whipped, cleaning, locked rooms, and punishments. Izuku himself didn't even realize it, until after the fifth time him and Todoroki made love. They had been in their fourth year, trying to keep quiet in the dorm rooms. izuku had found out what fan fiction was, and it opened a whole new level of pleasure that he could try. When Todoroki was pounding into them that night, a small empowering nickname escaped his soft pink lips. "Master~" he had said it so quietly, that he didn't even realize he had uttered it, much less Todoroki. But soon, he was screaming it, waking the surrounding residents. The next time they did it, Izuku had asked Todoroki to treat him like a slave, and he experienced so much pleasure from it, he passed out from overstimulation. It was a feeling he became addicted to.

So why would he spend all his time hurting himself, when he could be hurt for fun by Todoroki. After a while of living in a small apartment, the two bought a house. It wasn't big. Two stories, master bedroom, three sperate bedrooms, two and a half bath, standard kitchen, dining room, and living room, and a small backyard. It was less expensive then the furniture they had gotten for it. Two of the extra bedrooms were filled with an assortment of sex toys and furniture, while the other one was Izuku's room. he stayed there most days, chained to the headboard of his bed, or let go, but only to do chores. He would wake up before Todoroki, make him his breakfast, and see him out the door, like a good slave. Then he would either stay in his room, watching TV, sleeping, ect. Or cleaning. But one thing was certain, no matter what he did, he could NOT go into the two bedrooms without Todoroki there. Izuku had not been there when the furniture was bought and installed. His curiosity burned in him, only a bit stronger than his master's rules. He knew he faced punishment, and Todoroki could be a little scary with his punishments. But it was all in good fun~.

Today, Izuku had gotten up at 5:00 am, per ususal. Todoroki woke up at 6:00 and had to leave for worl by 7:15 for his morning patrol. Izuku got into his routine of a shower, his casual clothes he wore before Todoroki chose his outfit for the day, tip toe downstairs, and begin breakfast.

He hadn't noticed Todoroki come downstairs, otherwise he would have greeted with his normal "Good Morning Master!". He stood at the stove, humming softly as he cooked eggs. His shorts hang at his hips, short enough to reveal most of his creamy thighs, his tank top revealing erect nipples and a strong build. He continued to cook, although his Master was now standing in the doorway of the kitchen.