Here we go again

It was the start of 8th year, since there's normally only 7 years at Hogwarts and there were only about 9 or 10 students, so instead of putting them into different dorms according to their houses, they had to all share a dorm, a special one separate from the rest.

Harry along with Ron and Hermione entered the common room. There were couches of every color and a big fireplace along with a white carpet. Sitting in one of the green chairs was none other than Draco Malfoy, peacefully reading a book, and to Harry's amazement, wearing muggle clothes.

He looked skinnier than usual and had bags under his eyes, he was much whiter than usual. He looked like a total mess with his hair poking from every which way. It was as if he had not slept in a month, which Harry knew from experience.

"Hello, I hope you don't mind me being here." Draco said, a tiered look on his face, his eyes were a dull gray.

"Well, we do. Mind leaving, bitch?" Ron spit the words with murderous intent, letting out a huff when Hermione punched his side.

"Sorry, I'll leave." He said, standing up and making his way to his room. He closed his book (Harry glanced at the title which read 'Healing scars') and made his way to the spiral staircase. As he climbed the steps Harry saw a few tears brimming at the edge of the blonde's eyes.

"You didn't have to be so rude." Hermione said while sitting down on a red coach and opening one of her books. She looked tiered as fuck, her eyes drooping slightly as she shook her head in disappointment.

"I'll go apologize to him... and I'll unpack my things while I'm up there." Harry said while making his way upstairs, luggage in hand. Harry looked for the door that had his name written on a paper. He noticed that Malfoy's name was also there. He knocked on the door before entering the room.

Malfoy was sitting on his bed, his face deep in a book, hiding his tears.

"Hey, I wanted to apologize for what Ron said." He said while unpacking his things and putting them in his closet. He didn't get an answer, just a slight mhm.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked knowing Malfoy wouldn't normally answer like that.

"I'm... okay." Malfoy said, his voice shaky.

"You sure?" The raven asked, a worried look on his face as he saw a tear fall down the other's flushed cheek.

"Yeah, just having a migraine..." He excused himself. Harry didn't say anything else as what he had said made sense to him.

_____________________________________________________________________

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating a lot lately, I have a ton of projects and homework.

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my book!!!