3// Her

We dug in the burning plane till our hand were all bloody. Desperately trying to reach them before the flames didn't. I talked to them trying to calm them down. I asked her all sorts of questions, like her name and her family, but nothing could distract her from what was happening to her. Tears dribbled down my face as she kept screaming. I looked at Colbys frantic face, all covered in mud and blood. He hadn't said a word, he just kept lifting sharp, rusty bit of plane, until his hands were so cut and bruised you could hardly see the delicate hand that sent chills through my only a few hours earlier.

After minutes of chaotic working we eventually saw a hand rise desperately from the ash and smoke. Colby dug around her and I gripped tightly onto her hand trying to confit her the best i could. Soon, we found a leg, then a face, then her body from under the rubble. After she was fully uncovered, Colby lifted her and placed her on a bed of grass, far away from the burning plane. It was only then that I got a good look at her face. She had long blond hair, and bright blue eyes, almost as colourful as Colbys. I hugged her. And she cried.
_______________________
Hi, sorry for that lack in posting I've been super busy with my studies and stuff so don't get mad.
Love you lots
Evie xxx