Smile (Daniel x Aiden)

(DUCK IF YOUR READING THIS! ITS NOT WHAT IT F U C K I N G LOOKS LIKE! ALSO STOP LOOKING THROUGH MY CRINGEY ART BOOK!)

Okay so I guess I'm doing this

Here.
•••••

3rd person||

Daniel was just sitting on his couch, pink light shining through the big glass window to his left. It was 5:00pm.

"Aiden should be here soon" He thought to himself. Aiden told Daniel he wanted to watch a new movie he saw. Something called, Detective Pikachu.

Daniels mind couldn't help but wonder. He remembers when they both went to the park. They held hands, but like no homo. Right? He also remembers his smile. God, that amazing smile. Daniel blushed at the thought of it. Damn he was a bisexual mess.

That's the one thing that worried Daniel. Aiden finding out he was bi. It could ruin everything. He didn't want it to ruin their friendship.

Knock knock knock

Daniel was pulled from his thoughts

Knock "I brought chocolate funnel cake!" Aiden shouted

Daniel got up from his couch and rushed to the door. He unlocked it quickly and opened the door to see Aiden.

He was wearing a cream white sweater that was a bit to big for him as well as some tight black Jean's that showed his curves perfectly.

And there it was. That perfect smile.

Daniel blushed and then took the funnel cake out of Aidens hands. Aiden walked in and went straight for the couch. He cuddled himself up in a fluffy gray blanket.

"Holy shit I'm not gonna survive the night" Daniel thought to himself

It was silence for a moment before Daniel finally spoke up. "So are you hungry?". Aiden thought before noding

"Well I can order pizza if that's fine with you" Daniel scratched his neck.

"YES!" Aiden blurted out excitedly. Daniel laughed at his pure excitement. Daniel grabbed his computer and went to sit on the couch. Daniel finished the order and  closed his computer. "Now we wait. Wanna start the movie?" Daniel asked. Aiden nodded once more.

Daniel grabbed the remote and went to go find the movie. After a few minutes he found it and started it. Aiden wrapped the blanket around them both and layed his head on Daniel.

Half an hour passed, they already ate the pizza and some of the funnel cake.

"Hey Aiden?"
"Yes"
"I needa say something to you"
"Hmm. What is it"

Daniel tensed up. He was very fond of the younger boy, and wanted to be closer than friend. He breathed in and said "I like you. Like, more than friends. I know, its  weird. I'm so-" before Daniel could finish, Aiden pulled him in for a nice, warm kiss.

Daniel was hella suprised but then kissed back. They finally pulled away. Aiden smiled. "Dumbass. Of course I love you too"

Daniel chuckled
"So what got you to like me"
"Your goddamn smile"