Dareya at Mumbai-III

Hello my dear Readers,

Hope doing welll.... wellll let's quickly start next part of the story and let's see what happens next welll you all have doubt like will team succedd to caught him.... what doctor will say.... how will daya react?? when will Shreya join C.I.D. welll I will clear all your doubts in near future in my updates.... so if you are a C.I.D lover this story is for you.... 👈 ..... if you are a dareya lover this story is for you... 👈 ....

Happy Reading my dears☺️☺️....

[So guys let's start the next part of the story i am very exited well before that let's have a quick and short recap of previous story so previously we saw team is back next morning was shreya's official joining day in beaureau shreya, tarika, daya and abhijeet decided to go together to the beaureau unfortunately some construction was going on so daya and abhi parked the car aside and go to pick them up... while they were coming a shooter going to shot daya noticed by shreya she came front to save him.... but unfortunately the bullet shot her they took her to hospital afterwards team came to know about the fact A.C.P. was very angry 😵😵 as they didn't told anything late on doctor came and said she is in koma when she will get sense god knows... "ab to use dua hi bacha sakti ha". then team tried to send daya home but he didn't team was going to beaureau they remembered they supposed to go the the scene and check. A.C.P. ordered to take the jeep towards the scene. then they got to know daya is in danger A.C.P sent nikhil to protect him .... then team started searching evidence they got to know he got wound while running and went to search in which hospital and ordered freedy and pankaj to collect the evidence and sent to lab... meanwhile nikhil moved out saying daya meanwhile that person entered inside to kill daya meanwhile shreya became awake she tried to save him but she can't meanwhile nikhil came the stranger rushed away shreya is becaming ill daya called doctor.... he said to wait outside... nikhil informed the fact to A.C.P. meanwhile team got the hospital going to meet the doctor... operation is done doctor came lets' see what happens for more details about the story please refer my previous stories... thank you in advance☺️☺️].

[Doctor came near daya he stoop up seeing his presence ab kya hoga...😬 kya bolenga wo... let's hear 🤫 chupke]

Daya: Hello hello doctor Shreya kaisi ha...

Nikhil: doctor wo thik ha na.... usko kuch....

Doctor(smiling): haaa gabrana ki baat nahiii ha wo thik hai....

Daya: kaisi ha wo.... kya ham use.....

Doctor: (putting his hand on daya) aaplogon ki dua na usa bacha liya... jiski itni chhana wala ho use bhala kya ho sakta hai... wo ab bilkul thik hai aur khatre sa bahar hai... uski khayal rehna jabtak puri Tarah sa thik na ho jaye...

Daya: yes doctor....

Doctor: par usko hosh nahi aya hai.... kal subah tak....

daya: ok doctor.... thank you so much..... samaj nahiii aa raha aapka sukriya ada kaisa karu....

Doctor: it's ok... god bless you... jajiye mil lijiye.....

[Now doctor moves for his work now let's see what conversation daya and  Nikhil is having... but 🤫]

Nikhil: sir ma A.C.P. sir ko bol deta hu....

Daya: thik hai....

[Now daya enters inside the ICU and Nikhil calls to A.C.P. meanwhile team moves to the doctor followed by the receptionist let's see what happens]