Chapter One |Alirous|

CHAPTER GOAL- 10 VOTES & 4 COMMENTS (our comment replies don’t count)

||Erebus POV ||

Currently I was standing toes to toe with a mean looking son of a bitch. That had crossed me the wrong way. Normally if he was a human he'd have apologized profusely and then tried to run the hell away. Not this asshole he was an Alien. 

And yes I did say the magical word Alien. They are real and some of them not like ugly right here are trying to be friendly good hospital neighbor in the big wide universe. 

But that wasn't before we were invaded by the Lizardians they weren't the friendly type of Aliens. They wanted the planet for other reasons. They raped and killed a good half of the female population. If it hadn't been for the Aliuros and Frey we would have been whipped out completely.

We are on very friendly terms with the Frey they are trading partners with us. While the Aliruos have called for a meeting with us. There are other races out there, but these are the two that helped us in the war with the Lizardians. So we are trying to broker a deal with them.

Hence why I am stuck in an Alirous Spaceship guarding the President of the intergalactic planetary system of the Milky Way and Dusty Galaxies. The human race has expanded and Terra form many galaxies. 

Now back to the bloody problem at hand. 

"Don't you humans know manners?" The Alirous male snarled hiss in my face and it took every ounce of control for me not to beat him bloody. 

He stood taller than me at a dizzying 6'4 while I was 5'6. But don't be deceived, I was just as strong as this asshole. If not stronger than him. 

How is that possible considering he is an alien? 

This awesome shit that they pumped my body full of when I was just fifteen. It's a drug that’s used to enhance one physical and mental self. A drug that allowed us to combat the Lizardians and not fall behind against the aliens. 

Though the drug is only used on those that are entered into a program that is designed to create the perfect solider. Though were refereed to us Huntress and Hunters. The drug has side effect that are pretty nasty.  

But me and my twin had our reason for choosing the life style of a Huntress'. Sucking on my teeth I try not to say anything that would cause more trouble for the President. 

"We know them fine, don't you Alirous know that one treats there guest with respect?" I sneered at him. My hand slide closer towards the knife that I had strapped to the upper part of my leg. 

I hadn't done anything wrong for the record this asshole had bumped into me. And then accused me of walking into him.

Bullshit! 

"You Bitch," he said raising his paw towards me. He was shifting between cat and human likeness and I was ready.

"Stand down," an authoritative voice commanded. And I looked away from the almost cat like man in front of me to see a sexy piece of alien behind him. 

And I felt my body instantly react to him. He was too much, my eye lavished him. 

He stood half naked his chest exposed with tribal marks running along his body. They were blue brown and white and moved to form a patter on his chest and torso. His skin is a light golden color like a tanned god. His eyes were a pale white in the shape of a cat’s eye. 

His teeth were pointed and his hair was a soft brindled color that feel across his forehead in an unkempt manner. His pants hung loosely on his body. He was lean but looked like he could take on anything with ease.