13

Yeo Hwanwoong

Friday

It's finally Friday and I'm currently with Keonhee and Geonhak in our bathroom bleaching our hair

"Fuck it burns!"
"how much longer! We have to be there by 5:30!"
"My head hurts..."
"Shut up Leedo with your chicken lookin ass"
"I don't deserve this disrespect"

I heard My brother and Keonhee fighting about the most random things. I hate them. Geonhak is just dyeing his hair blonde and Keonhee is dyeing his hair blue and I'm dyeing it purple.

After 30 minutes of waiting and watching Those two dummies fight, we finally washed out the bleach with the help of each other.

Our parents went on yet another business trip and the person that's supposed to watch Geonhak is close with us so he let us go. His name is Kim Woojin and he's gay too but our parents don't know that.

After getting the bleach out of our hair, Geonhak helped Keonhee and I dye our hair again. I'm surprised I'm not bald yet to be honest.

When we done with our hair, it was 3:15 pm. We still had about 2 hours to get ready. We changed into our suits and fixed our hair yet again. I mean, when your going to a dance with your crush and your boyfriend for those two, it's a big deal.

I haven't talked to Ravn since yesterday in the evening when we said the 6 of us would meet up at the dance. I don't know if I want to tell him that I like him. Heck, I'm probably in love with him as well. If I don't tell him, someone is gonna take him.

What if he's straight? What if he doesn't like me in that way? What if he hates me after?

I started to get stressed and Keonhee and Geonhak came to talk to me.

"Hey, I don't know what you're stressing about but let it go for now." Geonhak told me while putting on some makeup.

"Yeah, don't worry. It's The final party of our high school life. After this, we'll be doing whatever we decide to do. You gotta go all out." Keonhee said from the other side of the room, also doing his hair.

He's right, I'm 17, I'm almost an adult. I can't be moping around. I have to be living my best life. You know what, I'll tell Ravn I like him. I'll talk to him. Heck I'll kiss him. Thanks Keonhee, you're smart sometimes.

I got up and did my makeup as well with the help of Keonhee who was a professional at this stuff. By the time we were all ready to go it was 4:35 pm.

(Here's what they wore)

Keonhee

Leedo

Hwanwoong

Hwanwoong

I was going to put Keonhee's teaser photo but that one is superior

We had about 30 minutes before we had to go so we talked about what we will do when we graduate. Well, I didn't talk, but you get the point.

Geonhak said he wanted to either produce or dance. Maybe both. Keonhee said he wanted to become a Singer. And I said I wanted to become a dancer. It's been my dream since middle school, I'm going to pursue it for sure.

At about 5pm, we got into my car and drove to school. When we got there, the dance looked so nice. It looked like it was out of a movie.

The three of us looked for the others and the I saw Kim Youngjo standing there in all his glory.

He's beautiful...

—————————————————————————
(A.n) Oh my god this book is coming to an end :(

What if... I clowned y'all and made Hwanwoong reject Ravn and never talk-

Kidding.

Bye bye!

Have a nice, day/night❤️