Prologue

Clarification before we move on into the book. There are three different stories being told at once with only two P.O.V differences. I will leave

"P.o.V Change [Japan <or> Russia and Canada]"

Very rarely will there be a chapter with a Canada P.O.V, so dont expect many. (Also, they will be brief.)

Also, this story will be told in third person. It also has subjects that might disturb or create unsettling feelings in some readers, so do proceed with caution.

Thanks for listening, Author out!

•------•

"Mapal is soaring high with the audience! Have you ever seen such a reaction in a figure skating competition Tom?!"

"No, I cannot. But look! It looks like he is ready to unleash what seems to be one of his most exciting yet hardest moves yet!"

"And he falls! This has never been seen before with Mapal!"

"Wait I think so-"

Everything is ringing, why is it ringing?!

"Tampered....Amb...ance! Ne...ver-!"
.

.

.

The past should remain the past.

So let's not worry it.

At least not now.

----

[P.o.V change > > > Russia]

Obnoxious beeping filled the dark room, the red lighting of the numbers 6:45 glowing dimly. A frustrated groan uttered from beside the alarm clock, a gloved fist crashing down on the large off button ontop of the device.

After a few moments of complete silence, the same hand reached for the lamp lights string, pulling down on it harshly when its fingertips grazed the cold chain. Light filled the room not even a millisecond later, revealing the owner of the hand that had previously smashed the alarm and lit the room.

He had neck long hair that was colored a bright platinum blond which could easily be mistakened as white. His eyes were big and round, its irises a color similar to the ice that often covered Russia's lakes in the winter time. Paler than someone who stayed inside all day was the only way to describe the way his skin looked, along with his thin lips.

The man sat up in his bed, the grey sheets previously covering his body falling down and revealing his attire. At first glance, you could tell his attire was very simple, considering he was wearing a baggy blue t-shirt and what seemed to be black basketball shorts. At second glance, nothing change about that statement because it was entirely true.

The blonde turned himself around and slid off the bed, landing on the balls of his bare feet. He placed a hand on the lower half of his spine before leaning back, popping it. A slight moan uttered from his mouth as he leaned back forward, his back now feeling up to date. As you could probably tell, it didnt take much to wake his body up in the morning. Well, it didnt take much for his body. His mindset was a whole different problem when arising from sleep time.